Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Congratulations on the great harvest. So glad to see ol Otis is ok. We have a dachshund that suffers seizures. Scared the heck out of us the first time it happened.

5 Likes

Man you’re lucky that ended up OK! Whew!

8 Likes

Sure glad he’s alright!

6 Likes

Looks Good my friend.

4 Likes

Glad you were there for Otis, :pray: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Glad to hear Otis is ok. That would be scary. I can’t imagine having to give my 100lb German Shepherd/Husky the Heimlich. Beautiful plant, hard to see her go down! Nice work my friend :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

11 Likes

Glad to hear Otis is okay ! I’d look into slow bowls ! Helped my husky big time in that department as a pup.

Nice looking harvest as well :ok_hand: killing it per usual

9 Likes

I would be in the ER being resuscitated if that happened to either of our dogs. It is something you would rather not have experience doing. Best to Otis.

6 Likes

Throw a croquet ballot a smaller chunk of wood or something in the bowl big enough for it not to swallow but big enough that they have to slide the pice around to get to the food. It works for my wife’s mom’s dog. We just throw a big ass Kong toy in the bowl so he has to get a few pieces at a time only unless he gets the Kong out the bowl which is a bit rough for him to do. Lol.

5 Likes

Solid advice.

3 Likes

I was checking the trichomes of my other 3 girls tonight. The GDP is getting super frosty.

31 Likes

Nice Buds :fire:

1 Like

Frosty suckers

1 Like

Lots of sugar!}

1 Like

That’s an understatement :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

My GDP autos came out nice tasting good buzz but not covered like I would have liked to see. I am getting better at this tho as I go. Seems each grow progresses a bit better than the last. Dry and cure is what gets me for the most part. I need some Grove bags. The burping is what gets me. Now I left a jar not burping as much to see what happens and it gets a super super hard taste to it not chemical taste but even the smell in is way different not a chemical smell but u can def tell it needed to be burped or something was wrong during thr cure part as the smell was alot harsher of a smell buds looked the same and all no molds or mildews just can tell the air exchange needed to happen or something like.

3 Likes

Yes, the chlorophyll is burning off in the jar, the air needs exchanged w fresh.

2 Likes

The last time I grew GDP they were excellent, dense massive buds,with lots of frost. This lady is on the smaller side, but is frosty and stanky. I screwed up on my cure with previous GDP by not burping often enough. Got some mold in one half gallon jar and ended up tossing a couple of zips :frowning::disappointed_relieved: I’m using Grove Bags now so hopefully that doesn’t happen again :+1:

11 Likes

Praying your girls do great 4 u and the curing comes out amazing 4 u

5 Likes

Same! Heart breaking to toss a couple zips! I only run what I need for the year typically because of living in a non-cannabis friendly state. Hopefully your harvest comes out amazing and your cure perfect!

4 Likes