Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

@Bulldognuts
Damn! Just… Dammit! I’m sure it feels like a gut punch right now. But you did prepare for the worst and hoped for the best.

Still watching the rest of the gals and pulling the SCB’s will show up! :+1: :v:

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts bro ur setup is sick. That NF1/Northern Dawg is looking amazing

2 Likes

Nice catch sorry about your loss! Good eye sir! :+1:

2 Likes

Dam the luck :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the hick up… hope the others do well my friend

that sucks BIG time…i have no words… :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It must be the season for it. Sorry for your loss - yours were beautiful plants til the end. :v:

4 Likes

Dang! I may wait to drop a few seeds at this rate. :frowning:

3 Likes

Abt least you caught them. Reminds me of Adam Sandler’s “they’re all gonna laugh at you”

12 Likes

Well damn that sick. Off to a new batch tho I’m sure. Never a dull moment in the growing world.

1 Like

That sux BDog, not bad odds with 3 remaining ladies. Still lurking watching those Northern Dawgs :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Honestly, not really I knew when I germinated them this could happen. I still have the 6 in the big tent. Now if pollen snuck in there, that would be a punch in the gut. :+1:

7 Likes

Exactly :100: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks, believe me I was checking daily,sometimes twice a day. I do believe they form quickly. Seems like they weren’t there the day before :thinking:

4 Likes

Not really bad luck, just genetics rearing it’s ugly head :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

They will be getting a Viking funeral this weekend :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

10 Likes

When I first started at the factory I work at nearly 30 years ago there was a old guy that would laugh about nearly anything. Especially if you tripped or anything like that, then he would yell “everybody is laughing at you” :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

And now you are the old guy. :rofl: :joy:

10 Likes

Especially if you create your own problems, like trying to grow hermied seeds :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Nope, bagged all 5, once the male parts made a appearance I was done with them. The ladies in the 4x8 are more important than proving that I could grow the hermied seeds.

8 Likes