Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Good luck! You have talent, and I always find shop work therapeutic, although I have no talent with wood.

4 Likes

Mahogany, sapele and walnut? Nice craftsmanship.

2 Likes

Very Close…Black Walnut and Purple Heart. These are the “natural” colors of both…I really like using contrasting woods in my pieces.

9 Likes

Having fun doing it is the important part. Having the right tools can make up for lack of talent…That is how I get by. LOL

10 Likes

@Newt What sort of work do you do in your shop?

5 Likes

@merlin44 that box u made for ur mother is beautiful my friend. Great job, seriously. @Bulldognuts I can assure u, u have a great strain on the way and urs is flourishing too

6 Likes

I putter around with my truck mostly. I’m an off-roader. Do some electronics as well. And I have been known to refinish guitars.

9 Likes

Man those look awesome

2 Likes

Thanks, my friend :+1:

3 Likes

OK, I’ve finished the 3rd light. I’m now able to spread the girls out and give them some space. I’m really liking the ability to have three grow zones that I can adjust light height to the level of plants.

All the Ladies are happy and showing pre-flowers. Really need to do some defoliation, I’ll try to get to it tomorrow.

I let Otis hang out with me while I was hanging light.

The Northern Dawgs are finished stretching and starting to bulk up.

34 Likes

Awesome all around man, looking great :v:

5 Likes

My son is so interested in wanting to learn guitar. Went and got him a cheaper guitar and amp to try out see if he likes it. Daughter wanted to play drums so she has an electric set of drums. Now to get them to play good tunes on them lol. Have a cousin into both but he is 16 and I to girls so he is never avail to help them out and I grow weed and work on homes so I have no musical talents lmao

10 Likes

Craftsmanship @merlin44! Nice work brother and good to see you floating around :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Man those Northern Dawgs did some stretching. Kill’n Bdog :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Looking really good at your place my dude :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

Thanks Dennis, I appreciate you taking a look :+1:

4 Likes

Yes, next time I grow them, I will be topping them at least once. I started five, not being sure if any would germinate. I’ve been taking them out of the tent once a week to check them closely for male parts. I have a ceiling fan and the other day I nearly decapitated the top of one when I didn’t keep it low enough while moving around.I’ll be keeping the fan off in the future while moving them.

6 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to come by. :+1:

6 Likes

I take limbs off my plants moving them out of the room if I have to clean or something. Door is only 24 inches wide. Didn’t think that part out when I threw the room together real quick lol. I guess it works tho

6 Likes

Luckily, the only damage was to a fan leaf. :+1:

6 Likes