Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

I haven’t been able to start a new grow yet since my GDP thread. Been a while aching to get going again.

4 Likes

Shoot. None of those are among ones I have. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m feeling the need to post some pics :slightly_smiling_face: The Northern Dawgs are stretching out of control. The daily check for male parts is ongoing and happy to report that so far there has been no male interlopers. :+1:

35 Likes

Those Northern Dawgs are growing like crazy :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@kdawg been a while since I’ve seen it name here bro. How u been

5 Likes

Good looking tent!

7 Likes

Full and happy tent there!

8 Likes

Hanging in there. Life happened. Hopefully soaking seeds in a month or so! :+1::v:

7 Likes

We r here to cheer u on what u dropping??

4 Likes

Not sure yet whats getting soaked lol. Room in tent for 6. Got some regs and some fems.

6 Likes

looking awe Bdog… :ok_hand:…your Ndawgs will stay true, and produce nicely…but thats my opinion … :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

Looking really good. Picture of health!

5 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @pr @OGIncognito

9 Likes

Never did like that part of growing. Plants are looking good :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve had to raise lights 4 days in a row, hopefully they are starting to slow down. Didn’t need to raise them today. :+1:

10 Likes

@Bulldognuts Mang you got a ton of growth with the NDawgs and they look great too! :love_you_gesture:
Hope the ball patrol doesn’t find anything to slow the tent party! :crossed_fingers:

How you liking the gas lantern cycle in the veg tent so far? :v:

3 Likes

im having the same issue with one of my devils now. i try to keep a steady 18” from canopy but the girls main cola stem keeps stretching. side branches are half the height. ill post a pic on my feed later. i do hope the other branches catch up.

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s making a difference as far as growth. So we’ll see, the OG Kush and Critical Mass are both on growing well. The GDP is staying stubby, I’ve done training all of these and probably be flipping lights to flower before long.The LA Confidential was a week behind the others and hasn’t been trained. Going to be busy today and will update with pics tomorrow.

9 Likes

My side stems are stretching out well, but possibly will need support once they start bulking up.

5 Likes