Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Same here. Working where the bronco is built. Programmed the lines that build them. 10.5 hours for now. Plus 2 hour drive in. Hour 45 drive back .

6 Likes

What a pistil party :star_struck:! Gonna be a solid run for you . Hope you got lots of jars :wink:

6 Likes

Looking very beautiful this way

5 Likes

Amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire:

2 Likes

You and me both! :heart_eyes: She’s a beauty and getting ready to kick out massive buddage! :v:

4 Likes

Strain of the Month contest are now open.

8 Likes

That LA Confidential has a beautiful shape to her!! You’re killing it BDogg

9 Likes

So right!!! I feel like a broken record when I come here… :

Wonderful! Gorgeous! Amazing! So yummy!

:star_struck:

10 Likes

The Dogg has got it going on

7 Likes

8 Likes

Running late with the weekly update. Finished defoliation on all the Ladies. All of them have bounced back and are doing great.

First up LA Confidential, just finished defoling today.

Before

After

The GDP has stayed small, but is budding up.

OG Kush

Critical Mass

Group Shot

33 Likes

You’re good Sir!

Oh @SheilaT , he’s here… :arrow_double_up:

6 Likes

The ladies looks amazing. Great job

5 Likes

Looking solid all around broski :call_me_hand:t3::bear:

11 Likes

Fair warning. I am “acquiring” that graphic.

:smile_cat:

8 Likes

Wow your doing an amazing job my brotha. I see some busy hands in your future! Nicely done sir!:+1:

2 Likes

Damn u strip em like I do lol. Looking awe buddy. I love looking at these plants. They should be able to be grown outside wherever. Imagine how bad ass the city’s would look with 12 and 15 foot Weed plants full budded everywhere. Well maybe not to that extent but ya get what I’m saying. They r a beautiful plant for sure.

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @MattyBear @Loudman

7 Likes

Yeah if look at the OG Kush and Critical Mass, I stripped them down quite a bit and a week later they have exploded with leaf growth. I believe as long as you have sufficient lighting it’s beneficial for bud development, I could be wrong :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

I told the wife she will be helping with the trimming this time :+1:

7 Likes