Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Otis has it spades.

2 Likes

Oh man can’t wait 2 have need war with my son not gonna lie… thank you again

3 Likes

i taught my boy how to shoot. solved the rabbit and squirrels problem. lmao.

2 Likes

:fist::fist::fist::fist::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Voting is now open for Strain of the Month. Go vote everyone :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Here’s the link for the other Strains

6 Likes

you know how i feel :wink:…so whats it gonna be…colloidal silver…STS…etc…i think you have a winner here…looking awe under those lights… :sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

Alright folks, the Grand Experiment is done. Found a couple of nanners on 2 of the Northern Dawgs. I flipped to flower on October 19th, so they were exactly 5 weeks since flip. I said at the start that if they hermied I wouldn’t hesitate to put them on the burn pile out back. That’s where they currently reside. I couldn’t find anything on 3 of them, but didn’t want to take a chance of pollinating the girls in the big tent. I had them in the 4x4 and was running a AC infinity T6 exhaust fan, exhausting outside. I have the big tent exhausting outside also, but was also running a T6 for intake to the 4x8. I had vent hose running over to entrance door pulling air into 4x8, with a filter to help keep dust from being pulled into tent. Hopefully by exhausting 4x4 outside and pulling air from grow room door way to the 4x8 I avoided getting any pollen in the big tent. Only time will tell, if the worst happens I only have myself to blame. I remember before I started this grow I considered calling it the “Everyone is Laughing at you Journal”

The nanners

The exhaust hose and filter, hopefully this helped prevent getting pollen in the big tent.

17 Likes

Well damn. Good luck with the rest of the clan.

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts
Damn! Just… Dammit! I’m sure it feels like a gut punch right now. But you did prepare for the worst and hoped for the best.

Still watching the rest of the gals and pulling the SCB’s will show up! :+1: :v:

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts bro ur setup is sick. That NF1/Northern Dawg is looking amazing

2 Likes

Nice catch sorry about your loss! Good eye sir! :+1:

2 Likes

Dam the luck :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the hick up… hope the others do well my friend

that sucks BIG time…i have no words… :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It must be the season for it. Sorry for your loss - yours were beautiful plants til the end. :v:

3 Likes

Dang! I may wait to drop a few seeds at this rate. :frowning:

3 Likes

Abt least you caught them. Reminds me of Adam Sandler’s “they’re all gonna laugh at you”

11 Likes

Well damn that sick. Off to a new batch tho I’m sure. Never a dull moment in the growing world.

1 Like

That sux BDog, not bad odds with 3 remaining ladies. Still lurking watching those Northern Dawgs :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes