Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Your plant’s are on the edge of flower…
They will grow like crazy and you might need to bump your nutrients up a little for the added growth rate…
The gas lantern method will make your plant’s grow crazy fast…
That’s what I use in vegg…
6 on
5 off
2 on
5 off
6 on
That’s my cycle for vegg…
Now just make sure that you only run your lights at the coolest time of the day and bam…
You save money in electricity big time…
It’s a win , win…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Looking really good Bd! Your tent is so clean and organized. I have to do a little cleaning later.

1 Like

The Northern Dawgs, Hopefully are starting flower. That’s the ones in the 4x4. The seeds for them are from hermied NL and pollinated Chemdawgs. I didn’t do any training or topping on them trying to not stress them in any way. I had them in veg for less than 30 days. Hoping to get to harvest without a hermie :+1:The others are in the 4x8 and are the ones I’m trying the Gas Lantern cycle during veg. :+1:

11 Likes

A lot easier to keep things neat when you have plenty of room to organize. New space is allowing that. :+1:

6 Likes

For those that aren’t aware yet there’s a new Promotion Contest. Strain of the month, everyone should check it out :+1:

10 Likes

The November BOM is also open for entries :+1:

8 Likes

Check carefully Bdog, there’s 3 new contests… in the strain of the month category… :wink:

is another one…

and :

is the third one… :nerd_face:

There will be 3 new strains every month, if I understood correctly… :wink:

And the fourth one, mentioned by @MattyBear :crazy_face:

11 Likes

There’s actually 4 this month

Blue Dream
Sour Diesel
Maui Wowie
Granddaddy Purple

14 Likes

I thought I pinned them all to the Promotions category

8 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d @MattyBear I just came across this today. I’m a little behind the curve :slightly_smiling_face::grin:

10 Likes

@MattyBear is a picture of bud the only pic allowed or can we post pic of entire plant. Also can we post a picture of bud and plant on entry. I was thinking with this being a strain contest and not a bud contest everyone would want to see entire plant

6 Likes

Well, there is a possibility that the winning picture could end up on the strain site as the featured picture for that strain. It won’t happen for every strain, but I’m sure to even have a chance, it would need to be a single bud shot, like BOM, because that’s how all the pictures are on the seed site. That being said, post any picture you want, I dont want to hold you back. Just make sure it’s in mid-late flower :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Thanks it would be a Bud pic, I just thought it would be good to show the entire plant that bud is on also :+1:

6 Likes

Can always post that in the chatroom.

7 Likes

OK :ok_hand: I tried, one bud pic only LOL :laughing:

5 Likes

@kdawg do you have a journal going. Tag me if you do. I see you lurking, I just haven’t come across a journal yet.

6 Likes

I haven’t been able to start a new grow yet since my GDP thread. Been a while aching to get going again.

4 Likes

Shoot. None of those are among ones I have. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m feeling the need to post some pics :slightly_smiling_face: The Northern Dawgs are stretching out of control. The daily check for male parts is ongoing and happy to report that so far there has been no male interlopers. :+1:

35 Likes

Those Northern Dawgs are growing like crazy :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes