Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Center stage, starring Legend and the Clone Master lol. Has a little ring to it :rofl:

I think you have me confused with someone else lol. :rofl:. I want nothing to do with BDoggs chopper blade :rofl:

5 Likes

I understand not appreciating the view… But what about that “cheesy breeze”?

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Love your bb moon rock grow @Bulldognuts
I was hoping to get some of those seeds myself for this summer over here
Maybe next year.
I love the write up on them and your grow of them look wonderful
Cant wait to get your smoke report
There will be one right
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Voting for December BOM is now open :+1:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, :santa: :christmas_tree: Hopefully everyone is feeling good and able to spend Christmas with family and friends.

All of the Ladies are surviving the cold whether. The one Green Crack lady is about ready for the chop.The 3 BB MOONROCKS are getting closer, but not there yet. The 13 clones were getting crowded in the one tent, so moved some into the other tent. The clones in the cloner are finally recovering and popping roots.

Green Crack, close to ready

Green Crack clones

BB Moonrocks

BB Moonrocks clones

Clones in Cloner

19 Likes

Yes that one looks close :smiley: Everything looking awesome my friend, and again Merry Christmas :v:

3 Likes

Looking fabulous brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Brother, wow look at the frostiness on that bud. The roots have expoded in growth, well done. keep rocking it

4 Likes

Merry Christmas Bulldog
How long did the GC take to flower out?

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone at Bulldog acres has a great day.

7 Likes

Love those moon rocks

3 Likes

Second time I’ve grown Green Crack from ILGM, very satisfied with results.

7 Likes

Flipped her on November 1st, so she’s right at 8 weeks.

5 Likes

Had a great day, calm and relaxing. Probably a little boring, but I’ll take boring over drama any day :slightly_smiling_face::+1:We’ve had family drama in the past, not interested in repeating any of that kind of nonsense.

6 Likes

They are looking good, but I’ve one that’s not frosting up at all. Still a couple weeks away from harvest, hopefully she’s a late bloomer :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by :+1:

4 Likes

Midweek update, I chopped the one Green Crack plant. I also moved the BB Moonrocks from the cloner into soil. Then I did a 21 day defol on the Green Crack clones and the BB Moonrocks clones.

BB Moonrocks from cloner

Green Crack Harvest

21 day defol

21 Likes

Just WOW!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

10 Likes