Bulldognuts First Grow Journal

When time comes, I’ll probably have some questions about TDS meter. I’ve been reading as much as possible about usage. I believe I have a basic understanding.

1 Like

Apera tds and ph meters work great

2 Likes

Didn’t get enough, but kids are grown and on their own. No grandkids yet. Can lay back down if I need to. Getting old sucks, but one advantage I can finally do whatever I want when I want.

4 Likes

That and times are changing and laws with them! It’s a fantastic time we live in

1 Like

Yep, I’ve got Apera TDS20 and Apera ph20.

3 Likes

Very nice. Always was interested in green crack.

2 Likes

Mostly growing for wife’s medical needs. I’ve grown 2 indica dominant strains. Wanted to grow something for a daytime relief. I spent quite a bit of time researching strains to find one that would help keep her from getting to tired during the day.

3 Likes

I’m loving it already!!

1 Like

Meant for that last post for @Covertgrower.

2 Likes

The Haze strains are all pretty good at this.

4 Likes

Haze strains, and sativa in general do a great job at keeping you from feeling tired. Durban poison is next on my list for sativa grows.

4 Likes

Yeah so far my favorite daytime smoke is Northern light haze but seeds are $$$! Omg

Those little pots are good for starters but when you transplant into your bigger pots do 20% coco and the rest ffof!

1 Like

Green crack is great with morning coffee

4 Likes

I would say: ANY cannabis is good with morning coffee. :grinning:

8 Likes

Along for the ride here. Best of luck

1 Like

Awesome! Good luck with these, I’ll tag along.

2 Likes

Just a little update. Just got home from work, wanted to put some pics of the ladies up before I get to tired. Gotta work again tonight and I’m not very happy about it. I work in auto manufacturing. They told me 28 years ago when I hired in that in this business it is usually feast or famine. I guess its feast for now. So here they are, very happy about growth.

16 Likes

Plants are looking awesome :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

3 Likes

I know the feeling about work. When I was in business for myself, I had to take it when I could get it

3 Likes

Same goes for the oil industry, plants are looking great though.

6 Likes