Bulldognuts First Grow Journal

Ahh gotcha

2 Likes

I worked for it lol, but no I wanted a more personal name. I was kinda paranoid before, but after spending some time with you guys I decided first name basis was ok by me.

8 Likes

Time for a update. I’m 15 days since transplant from starter pots, to five gallon pots. I’m using 50/50 mix of FF Ocean Forest and FF Coco Loco. My ph in is 6.5 , out ranging between 6.2 and 6.5 . My ppm in has been ranging between 15ppm and 25ppm . Coming out between 3400 and 4700. So I haven’t been adding any nutrients, soil still pretty hot. Started LST on all seven plants. Growth on 6 have been great. Got one stubborn lady that is getting thick and bushy, but not much vertical growth. I’ve been watering about every 3 days. I did do a little trimming at base of plants, took off small growth up about 3 inches. Also took a few fan leaves that was determined not to stay tucked down. Didn’t go crazy on them. At this point I only have one concern. Noticed that one plant had a little bit of browning at tips it’s only one plant.
This is the one that I’m concerned about.

My little helpers decided they wanted to be in the picture.

20 Likes

@Nicky @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410. Wanted to get your opinion on whether I should be concerned about this on tips of one plant. Lights on temp has been steady at 79f, lights off 73 to75.
RH 50 to 55%.

6 Likes

Just looks like a little nute burn to me. If others concurs nothing to be concerned about.

Do you have the drivers for your lights inside the tent or outside? If outside how do you have them mounted? Last question. How big is your tent?

3 Likes

I currently have them in tent. I put enough cord on to put them outside if I needed to. I have 4x8 . Currently just growing in one side . The 2 PLC strip lights cover wall to wall of 4x4 .I use rest of space for portable a/c unit and Aircare wholehouse humidifier. I’m also running 18inch oscillating pedestal fan.

2 Likes

You may be right about nute burn. I just checked my readouts on plants and the one with the tips did have the highest ppm runoff. Nearly 4800.

2 Likes

Nothing to see here lol. All is well.

3 Likes

If you don’t have a little bit of this, you’re not running them hard enough. Lol.

7 Likes

Yup. Just pushing them

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick response, @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Nicky I got into growing about the same way as I got into Bulldogs, having know idea what I was getting into.

2 Likes

Eh we never know anything about anything until we learn right

1 Like

Wanted to let you know that I just checked PLC WEBSITE. I believe that they are now taking orders.

4 Likes

Thank you! I got mine ordered about 11am Eastern. When they come in I’ll be building 2 lights for my new 4 x 4!!!

4 Likes

@Dbpooper here you go.

2 Likes

Thanks bud I’ll be flooding you with likes as soon as they renew! Already been tagged and I’m watching apparently… oh man sometimes I swear lol

2 Likes

Love that light build sweet setup. Grows looking great. Jumped in a little late but as soon as I figure out how to set to watch I will be following your grow best of luck and thanks for all the advice. @dbrn32 this man is a lighting wizard glad he is part of the community and so open to assist people and very glad he changed my mind and lead me in the right direction before I dropped 2k on a light that was less effective.

3 Likes

At the bottom of the thread, click on tracking and switch to watching

3 Likes

Awesome ty , got it set for watching and tagging along on this adventure

2 Likes

Believe me I know, I was trying to find someone’s grow last night and I couldn’t remember if I had set to watch or not. LOL.

2 Likes