Bulldognuts First Grow Journal

Welcome to ILGM forum. Glad to hear enjoying grow journal. Do you have a grow going. If not let us know when you start up. Highly reccomend you start a journal. You’ll see in my journal the advice and support I get from all the great people that follow. Even when someone doesn’t know what maybe happening they will tag someone in who does know. Stick around either way you can learn a lot just reading through threads.

9 Likes

@Bulldognuts Looking good…I do accept free deliveries of wonderful sized colas. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I have gotten as far as buying (3) lol tents, 2 cheapo and a better one for my limited needs.
I plan to ‘closet grow’ but mostly just enjoying the craic including meters, lights, Ph, scrogs, fimming and so much more. I have a journal of sorts and will be sure to let folk know when I start-up.

4 Likes

Do you have pics?

I’m not up to your level yet. With harvest you just had you should be good far awhile. :+1:

3 Likes

If you want to be inspired by first time grower check out @AfgVet first grow.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, but I can’t help myself. Did my gardening this morning. The girls are really starting to put the weight on. Just wanted to put up pics.

27 Likes

Hell yeah

2 Likes

Looks great brother!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

I’m just assuming it’s your birthday due to the fact that there’s a cake next to your name. If so, happy birthday friend. :+1:

3 Likes

@Dbpooper Happy B-day

@Bulldognuts Nice looking…:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

i could look at these all day. lookin so good!

1 Like

@Dbpooper Happy Birthday, brother.

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

1 Like

Thank you my dude!

1 Like

She is looking killer! I am starting up my very first grow this week and I’ve been watching yours for the past couple days. It has been awesome to see a community that helps each other out as much as this one does! Can’t wait to see the end result! :grin:

Also Happy Birthday! @Dbpooper

6 Likes

Looks great. Those are some long buds. Fun watching them grow.

2 Likes

Those are looking like beer can cola’s :+1:

1 Like

Stacking up and frosty…

@Dbpooper happy birthday

3 Likes