Bulldognuts First Grow Journal

The ladies are looking beautiful my friend, you inspire me to strive to be better and concentrate on perfecting what I can and dealing with what I can’t…
Thank you for everything you do, and who you are, you selflessly donate your time to others in need (IMHO you must be very kind hearted).
Whenever I am on a new thread,
that no one else is interested in, there you are, already beat me to the punchline, supporting, giving encouragement and advice and generally being an awesome, genuine person. :v:

8 Likes

Honestly just trying to return what has been done for me. @Nicky @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower among others didn’t hesitate to help me when I really needed it. Another thing that allows me to spend time on forum is working overnight and actually having a job that isn’t to difficult, with free time so spare. The benefits of seniority in a union shop. I’m doing my best to learn as much as possible. But I believe its just as important to have someone giving you some encouragement when things are going South.

13 Likes

can you tell me what made you think it was mold? do you still have it? what did you do about it? I think I had/ have it too

1 Like

Well said, appreciate the honest and humble answer.
Good luck for home stretch :v:

5 Likes

Try your luck with a Blue Dream! It’s a well balanced sativa hybrid, great flavor and aroma. One of my top 5 for sure. There’s a reason it’s such a hyped up strain lol

8 Likes

Well guys, the deed is done. All 4 Green Crack chopped,trimmed and hung. Had two helpers and got it done in about 3 hrs. Still have the 3 GDP’S going.

Here’s a pic of GDP.

32 Likes

Omg first!

But really wow what a harvest man, congrats! Amazing wowzers glad I was along for the ride from a start to finish.
BE SURE NOT TO OVER DRY AND LOSE TERPS!

we will need weights per plant and a smoke report post cure

9 Likes

Wow. Damn man congrats for sure! You have done an outstanding job my friend!

6 Likes

Yep, I got a large digital scale. I’ll weight before cure and after.

6 Likes

Seeing harvests like this gets me excited man I can’t lie lmao! Nice trim job as well. Thanks also too man for doing the journal. I’ve learned a lot from this grow :wink:

7 Likes

@Bulldognuts Congratulations! Very nice start of the harvest! Those buds looks absolutely amazing! :tada:

Are you planning on making butter or edibles with all that trim?

3 Likes

Just was talking to @MyHd or @TLC about that. I’m not really into the edibles. But the wife wants to make some cannabutter.

8 Likes

I’ve made a few canna-budders in the crockpot and it’s pretty nice to plop a little bit in the morning coffee. You’d be surprised how power that stuff is. My wife isn’t a fan of the taste but I total dig it, but beware it can be quite strong. lol You may want to try it it over a weekend or vacation.
I honestly just love not wasting all that goodness.

4 Likes

Nice job dude, congrats!

2 Likes

@IceSheets here you go.

@Bulldognuts congrats man! Your journal was very fun to follow. Enjoy that amazing bud you grew! Holy harvest. That’s A LOT of Ganja.

2 Likes

That is sweet, nice job man

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts
You might want to look into a “bubble bag dude”
Google it.

You have alot of trim, I don’t have that much with my measly 2 or 4 plant grows so it’s not worth it to me but my local hydro guy uses one.

Of course leave some for your wife to make butter, Ps pro tip is to not overheat the butter and don’t squeeze the cheese cloth because that puts more chlorophyll into the butter and tastes worse.

4 Likes

Congratulations bro, very nice grow and harvest!

3 Likes

That’s what I use with the washing machine. You get alot of trichomes and some quality hash!

3 Likes