Bulldognuts First Grow Journal

Alright folks here we go. I’ve been encouraged by several members to do a journal. This is my 3rd grow. First was OG KUSH Autos. Second grow was 4 GDP photos. Both went fairly well. Upgraded lights right before flipping to Flower on GDP’S got hit with cal-mag deficiency. Got ahead of it on 3 plants and they did well. One barely made it out alive. On this grow I’m going with 4 Green Crack and 3 more GDP.
4x8 tent
Aircare humidifier
AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller
GE portable a/c to control heat
Delonghi tower heater
to keep temperature up while lights out.
Currently using 2 450 Viparspectra’s as lights during seedling phase.
Soaked seeds for 24 hrs then transferred to clear glass with wet paper towels. Tap roots appeared in about 2 days. Transferred to soil on Nov 30.
Keeping humidity at 60%,temperature at 79 degrees
Using 50/50 mix of FF Ocean Forest and FF Coco Loco.
I’m going to be adding AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller and filter to exhaust air.
I will be using DIY PLC Photo Boost strips light, when I transplant.
I’m sure I’m forgetting something, just worked 12 hr shift. Wanted to get this started before I lay my old behind down. Several of you guys have been very supportive and helpful. I decided to tag some folks so you can keep a eye on me. I also want to thank everyone for your advice and help.
@Bubblehead @AfgVet @Jza444 @kellydans @Nicky @Dbpooper @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @KeystoneCops @PurpNGold74. I wanted to tag a couple more people but only allowed to do 10.
Tried to upload pics of seedlings, for some reason they won’t upload. I’m to tired to figure out why there is a problem. Going to bed.

20 Likes

Pictures when you get all set please, inquiring minds and all

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag I’m excited to see how your plants do under your new lights. Have a good rest, 12’s can be brutal.

2 Likes

Absolutely, going to try one more time. If they won’t load I’ll definitely do it after some sleep

2 Likes

Don’t lose sleep over it! Well just show up on your doorstep and ask for the tour :blush:

2 Likes

Not sure what is going on. I’ve uploaded before with no problem. Will get it after some sleep.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag along dude! I’m here and set to watching, good luck :metal::metal:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts, I’m going to tag along as well, if you don’t mind. I’m set to watching. Good luck :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Bulldognuts
Let’s grow some beauty’s!

So you will have two AC 6" fans one for intake one for exhaust? I just seen you listed it twice.
So asking for clarification.

Also if you haven’t mixed your coco/ffof yet then shoot for 20% coco and the rest ffof, with a little center spot of cooler soil such as happy frog or just some promix organic or even seedling soil so that the plant can grow into the ffof and it not stunt it from how hot it is.

2 Likes

Set to watching if you dont mind, I would like to tag along.

1 Like

Had you tagged but had to remove some people. Please follow along and don’t hesitate to make suggestions. One of the reasons I decided to do journal is because I still have a lot of questions. Wanted to be able to have one place to go for answers.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Looking forward to your journey through the grow.

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts, We all have questions and are always learning. Ain’t this a great place

5 Likes

Will have intake and exhaust. When I started journal this morning I was exhausted. I realized that wasn’t clear tried to edit was having issues with wi-fi couldn’t upload pics either. I’ve got my mixture already but no problem to remix, still at seedling. I’ll change mix before I transplant.

3 Likes

Set to watching

2 Likes

Been following your journal. Love that light

1 Like

First pics of seedlings. Green Crack in front, GDP in back.

10 Likes

Hope you got a few hours of sleep @Bulldognuts, nothing good ever happens trying to work tired , or hungry but that’s another story for another time.

Put in some work, we’re here if you need a sounding board or the random question

1 Like

They’re adorable!!!

1 Like