Bulldognuts CBD Grow

That looks mint :ok_hand:

3 Likes

At least for now, LOL :laughing: hopefully I will be able to keep it that way. It’s really great not to have everything piled up and disorganized. The question is, will it help me be a better grower.:thinking:

11 Likes

You have mail, on IG.

4 Likes

BOM for September is open.

16 Likes

Either you’re killing it with the new set up, I’m envious. Definitely the hard work paid off :love_you_gesture:. Dying to see the new Critical Bud grow

5 Likes

I’m dying waiting to receive order. The only place I have previously ordered from was ILGM. Always received order within a week of ordering. It’s been nearly 4 weeks since I received email saying order was completed and shipped. I talked to someone who has ordered from the same company and they said it took 4-5 weeks to receive. I’ll give it another week and if I haven’t received order I’ll probably just go ahead and drop one or two of the many strains I already have.

19 Likes

I received scb and peach puree probably from same place about 3-4 weeks from the Midwest checked out @MrPeat and @kaptain3d grows looks promising, just waiting to clear out my Tent your setup looks awesome :ok_hand: I like your drivers mounted outside Tent that’s my next move, this summer heat was hard to control Temps

6 Likes

Bro I hate that, just the wondering if it got lost, confiscated or whatever. I’ve been looking at only 1 other place, but have such great success with receiving my beans and the germination success. I have to be super careful with it illegal in my state. Wish I could say the same for plenty of beans, but running low on photos. Plenty of autos. I would love to find some good ole Columbian Gold or Acapulco Gold from back in the day :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts from ILGM

1 Like

@Chasfitter SCB has a kick while Peach Puree will have a minor head high but turns into a full body high aka pain go bye bye.

9 Likes

That’s what I like :+1:

3 Likes

The Peach Puree will be next on the list of purchases.

10 Likes

I’m more than pleased with ILGM seeds and service. I just wanted something with a high ratio of THC and CBD. :+1:

16 Likes

Ohh that sounds kinda good!

2 Likes

Mind you SCB is a little weaker than the version I recommended.

3 Likes

What version did you recommend?

2 Likes

When he first recommended it to me, it had 25% THC and 23% CBD…
The version offered now is :

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

When did they change I’ve had my beans for a couple months?

4 Likes

@Chasfitter Then you got the one that was changed. It was late last year to early first months in 2021.

Its not that they changed it. I recommended this strain so much they ran out of the beans. So they scrambled to get a new batch out. They completely sold them out.

It will still rock your world.

9 Likes

Wow that’s awesome buddy! I hope to have this one day when we buy a bigger home :blue_heart:

7 Likes