Bulldognuts CBD Grow

Finished flooring yesterday, going to be running 2 dedicated 15 Amp outlets today. Should be able to get window exhaust vents finished one day this week. The walls were previously painted in somewhat of a pink color (Blushing Bride) to be specific. The wife suggested I change colors to something more suitable for my use. But, first I had enough leftover paint from original paint job to repaint the same, second by leaving it the same color I didn’t have to spend the time to trim everything out. I also thought my Ladies would like the color LOL :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Here’s a preview.

31 Likes

You’ll be able to grow some monsters in there

7 Likes

You won’t be able to see the forrest for the trees :+1::champagne:
Cant wait :100:

6 Likes

That is a monster of a space you have going on there @Bulldognuts. Love it man love it :grinning:

5 Likes

Wow awesome work! :grin::ok_hand::blue_heart:

4 Likes

That’s awesome BDogg….I know how much you’ve wanted more space!

6 Likes

Oh hell yes! :+1:

4 Likes

Woo hoo!!! Looks great! Nice and roomy!

4 Likes

That’s gonna be one hell of a grow room, I’m envious Bulldognuts! Tents or no tents?

4 Likes

That’s what I want. A whole room. Not necessarily for all growing but one dedicated room for it all. In the works man. Every1 on here moving getting new spots has me on the prowl. Been looking but nothing catching the eye so far. I cannot wait. Even an acre or 2 will be good enough for me for now he’ll even to find a nice buildings ng to rent and setup shop would be sweet I don’t say very much here but I am always watching buddy best believe. Cannot wait to see the room all setup now.

11 Likes

Im excited to see the new room come together and then watch you grow some beauties in it. :partying_face: :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Room should be ready today. Currently waiting for some Super Critical Bud seeds to arrive. I was planning on growing some of the seeds from Hermied plants, but the plan has changed. Once the seeds arrive, I’ll drop 2 SCB 2 OG Kush CBD and 2 Hermied seeds from Northern Lights x Chemdawg.

17 Likes

sounds like a great line up! that will give you some time to dial in your new enviroment. I screwed up last winter/ spring by building a room and adding more lights, my environment got otta hand real fast. it was a great learning experience :grin: Its controlled now after more fans and finding a water heater exhaust disconnected and exhausing into my grow :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

im sure the girl liked the C02 but dang was i tired and the grow room was so hot :laughing:

7 Likes

The Grow Room is done :+1:Overall I’m really pleased with results. I was able to exhaust tent outside, also was able to run intake hose over to door entry to help pull fresh air into tent from other living areas. I have room now for the 4x8 and 4x4. Will use 4x4 for multiple reasons, drying, clones, and possibly keep girls that aren’t ready in veg. I should be happy with this setup until retirement. Hopefully I can be patient enough to wait for SCB to arrive, once I have them I’ll start another journal.

Bulldognuts new grow room.

Drivers mounted outside of tent.

Two dedicated 15 Amp outlets in closet.

Window exhaust

Intake hose

Work area table

New UltraYield 4x8 tent.

34 Likes

Very nice BDogg! Happy for ya

9 Likes

Awesome set up! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy for ya!

Looking forward to the next journal Bulldognutz! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Peace Dude! :v:

5 Likes

Very nice :+1:!!

5 Likes

Outstanding job dude! Looks great. Can’t wait to see it fired up.:+1::v::100:

6 Likes

That’s a clean setup you got. Already gave one but deserves more :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I followed you on IG, got a question for you. Message me when you approve follow request.

6 Likes