Bulldognuts CBD Grow

Soft pipe cleaner works real well cleaning around the bulb. Tooth brush for the cap when algae starts growing in it.

If not gonna use it for a couple of weeks, I dry it, then cap it, and then calibrated before I use it again.

I have to calibrated mine at least 3 or 4 times throughout the grow, especially during flower.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I cant play because I cant buy ILGM seed… bummer

4 Likes

I believe it says to change and refresh bi weekly as it will start to get blk spots. Keep out of light and in a cool place will help more keeping the algae and bacteria forming

5 Likes

No, but I spill it so often that it probably doesn’t have the opportunity to issues. No matter where I sit cap, I usually knock it over before I’m done. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

My clumsiness has finally paid off :+1:

7 Likes

Well I’ve got the original Sebrings Revenge in the 1/2 gallon jars. Ended up with 7.6 Ounces dry. The Blueberry has been in the dark for 2 and a half days, I’ll be chopping her down tomorrow. All is right in my world tonight.:+1:

28 Likes

Oh yeah boy!! Nice haul Doggy :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Please teach me your ways Master Bully. Think I got less than 3 off mine :joy:

6 Likes

Very respectable haul Dawg. Great job

5 Likes

Harvest congratulations Mister BOM! :wink:

You are a very accomplished grower Sir Nuts, but also a super nice guy. I’m happy for you friend! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Thank you @anon33684698 :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks, I am satisfied with 7.6 Hopefully the 2 clones can get similar results. The wife has been sampling the Sebrings daily and said last night that she believes that she is getting some relief from daily pain.

15 Likes

Thanks, but like someone once said at my work, you just don’t know me very well :slightly_smiling_face::grin::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure I got you covered… unless you lie in your interactions with everybody… From those, we can tell you are one hell of a great guy! Much nicer than me… :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Taking this seriously for a moment, unfortunately I have no secrets :slightly_smiling_face: There’s a few things that I have attempted to focus on. Lights, VPD, and training. I’m not going to say I have made a study of any of those things, but I have seen on forum that lights and VPD can make a difference. By having multiple colas and focusing on allowing them to develop by providing proper lighting and VPD, can make difference.

13 Likes

Very nice sir Dog!! How do you like the CBD strain? Or have you tried it yet?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Kap you crack me up!

6 Likes

I try to get 4 zips per plant if f I’m lucky and the planets are all aligned :wink:

4 Likes

Great harvest! I like your scale

1 Like