Bulldognuts CBD Grow

Thanks @CoyoteCody ,how’s the leg without the cast.

2 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix :+1:

2 Likes

I dry trim in a bag, I find that the leaves get crunchy enough for me to toss a bunch of buds in a bag and shake them off the buds lol.

5 Likes

Not too bad, everything is tight and sore, but I’m being active lmao.

5 Likes

Thats awsome Mr Bully :clap:

2 Likes

Killer harvest bro don’t forget to tag me in the next journals and hoping the wife enjoys those citrus terps

1 Like

Oh mate that sucks! Sorry to hear it. Does a smoke help the symptoms lol :thinking::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Congrats on another bountiful harvest brother, hopefully the cbd can ease the pain of trim jail :v:

3 Likes

Thanks, actually I’m hoping that the CBD does help. I’m strictly a casual user of cannabis. I have a few, what would be considered repetitive stress injuries. High THC weed can help with those issues, but honestly I’m not exactly functional when I smoke. So if the lower THC/high CBD strains performs as I’m hoping then I may not be a casual user going forward. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::pray:

8 Likes

Damn monkey pants again …I’m sure you know how I feel about your harvest…:ok_hand: awe …I’m on edge for the smoke report …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

What did we just discuss about putting too much weight on the tent ??? RMAO! Fantabulous haul! can’t wait to read the smoke report and dry weight.

I noticed you wet cut, have you tried hang dry?

to each his own of course. lately i have been enjoying trimming after 5-7 days of hanging.
i seem to use less gloves and it seems to take a couple of hours to trim. instead of a few hours per plant. that’s including the time it takes to dry rub in a trim bin.

Can’t wait for those BLueberries of yours to be done! :v:

4 Likes

Yeah, I did hang entire plant and dry trim. Admittedly it is a better way to slow dry. But I felt like it took longer to trim leaves close. Probably not necessary to trim sugar leaves as close as I do. :thinking:

5 Likes

Hey everybody, many of you may have already seen this, but I wanted to let anyone who hasn’t, know that our grow brother @Unknown has passed away. His wife posted on his journal that he passed away from colon cancer. I wanted to encourage everyone to leave a message of condolences to his family. His wife said that they shared ILGM account. Hopefully if we all show Austin’s family some love, that it may bring some level of comfort.:heart:

25 Likes

Thanks for sharing the sad news Doggy. Arrow has also posted similar. So sorry to hear of this :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Why dose it seem that all of the good people that we know are going away so fast these day’s…?
I can’t understand or make any sense of it , but I know that I don’t like it and it just don’t seem right…
Much luv to all of you growmies out there… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
It’s extremely crazy to feel that every day could be my last , but its something that we all face …
As we all get older it’s just crazy…
:v::sunglasses:

21 Likes

I know what ya mean. Seems like the only constant around nowadays is change. But that’s just the way it’s always been especially in my life. I remember when I was younger and bullet proof that I didn’t never really worry about dying or even had a thought about growing older even. But once the age creeps up on you and the physical part of living starts to become more noticeable it makes you wonder. Since being retired I’ve had multiple friends pass away abruptly in the past couple of years. You have a sit back and reassess moment about what really matters most in living. Each time the news of losing someone reaches you, it just reminds us of our own mortality and that life here is fleeting. Our time will come. Cest la Vie!

BTW I’m not trying to be philosophical or anything else contradictory. Just had a great cool buzz going and thought I’d say a few words here.

Thanks Bdog for sharing this info about Mr Austin/Unknown. I’ll give my condolences on his journal.

On a happier note… Congrats on your Sebring ladies and a beautiful harvest!! :clap: :clap: :metal: :+1: :+1: Looking forward to your Blueberry gals to finish!

10 Likes

Saw somewhere it’s your birthday today, happy birthday :partying_face:

6 Likes

Oh wow! Thats sad… my condolences to his family and friends.

6 Likes

@DefNSmokn do you have a journal currently. I follow quite a few and can’t remember seeing yours recently. If you have one give me a tag :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Nothing current at the moment. We are closing on our house now, havent set a closing date yet, should have it next week. Once we get the new house settled in, i will start back up. Thanks for checking in @Bulldognuts ! Those sebrings seemed to produce nicely, loooong buds! :+1:

16 Likes