Bulldognuts CBD Grow

I’m happy overall, the buds aren’t as thick as I would like. But they are nice and dense. :+1:

12 Likes

Once again a very nice harvest! :ok_hand:
Congratulations :clap::clap::clap:

10 Likes

Wow, if I get just a portion of that from my Sebring I’ll be happy. Nice job.

7 Likes

Congratulations brother

4 Likes

Nice harvest dog! you prefer a wet or dry trim?

3 Likes

That one is almost a Tai stick​:drooling_face:! Most excellent harvest!! :beers:

3 Likes

I’d sure be proud to claim them as my grow. I’m still chasing after the dense buds. Yours look awesome to me bro.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations! Looks delicious! Smoke report when it’s time.

7 Likes

Nice job

2 Likes

Personally I like the wet trim. I dry trimmed once and decided never again. I know there’s some advantages dry trimming, but it wore me out. :+1:

10 Likes

I had a couple of buds that the stems had broken. I went ahead and clipped them off, they definitely wasn’t ready. I let them dry, no cure, the wife said it was decent. She’s been smoking Green Crack, Skywalker OG, NL and Chemdawg so her tolerance is fairly high. She said that obviously the THC levels are fairly low but she does believe she got some relief for pain issues and a light buzz. I’m not the best at describing the aroma but I would describe as citrus profile. Once it’s cured I’m going to give a try. Not being one that partakes regularly I should be able to give you a good idea if it is a good high :wink:

14 Likes

I’ve decided that citrus a sweet is the best terpenes. But, as I grow more, I might find something else that’s better. Never know.

8 Likes

Density hasn’t been a problem for most of what I’ve grown. I’ve pulled 10-12 ounces dry from a few plants. I’m not complaining, I’m hoping for 6-8 from her. The Blueberry is chunky and dense, but doesn’t have the vertical growth of the Sebrings.

8 Likes

:monkey::briefs: again

What a beautiful harvest Doggy!

We are headed into trip jail tonight again too! Luckily for us (and my plants are smaller than yours) we’ve got it down packed to around 2.5hrs

3 Likes

It was about 6 hours doing alone. I don’t have carpal tunnel, but have issues with my hands. Spent 13 years on auto assembly line ,most of that time was spent installing seat belt assemblies with a 20 pound pneumatic 3 foot long gun. I have what’s unofficially called trigger fingers. After a few hrs hands start locking up.

5 Likes

Thanks for taking the time :pray:

3 Likes

I’m feeling fairly satisfied :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, it’s not over yet. I checked the Blueberry tonight and still have a few days. Mostly cloudy trichs, but I’m wanting to see some amber with her. Then there’s the clones, I’ll try to update them tomorrow :+1:

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’m following your journal, but stay so far behind I didn’t realize you had Sebrings growing. I’ll check it out soon.

4 Likes