Bulldognuts CBD Grow

@Allinherhead this is my current journal. If you have any questions about soil and Jack’s you’re welcome to ask here. As far as that’s concerned you’re welcome to discuss any subject, preferably about growing weed, but as long as it’s not politics or religion everyone has Carte Blanche to post here. If you have a journal feel free to tag me there :blush::+1:

8 Likes

I will check this out thanks for the invite. I’ll send you a tag to mine later as well I can always use another pair of eyes. Ian yep we can talk about most things

3 Likes

It will probably be a while before I grow anymore ILGM genetics. So I decided to go ahead and enter my current Blueberry CBD Lady in July BOM Contest.

13 Likes

Correction, June BOM :+1:

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful bud you posted bulldog!! Excellent picture my friend…good luck brother!

2 Likes

:monkey::briefs: Here. That sure is a beautiful pic you’ve put up Mr Doggy! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Right back at you my friend, your Blackberry Kush is Gorgeous :+1:

4 Likes

And she’s a fine looking entry!!!

5 Likes

Thank you :+1:

6 Likes

Update time, the Sebrings and Blueberry are getting close. The tops of the Sebrings are getting heavy and starting to break its stems. The Sebrings clones are still doing well. The Blueberry clone is doing something, I’m just not sure what. I think it’s flowering.

The Sebrings Revenge

usbcamera20210612204202

usbcamera20210612204009

usbcamera20210612203701

The Blueberry CBD

usbcamera20210612205000

usbcamera20210612204940

usbcamera20210612204540

The Sebrings clones

The Blueberry clone

27 Likes

You do very beautiful things Monsieur Propeller Master! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You rock on! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very very nice Bdog :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Great looking ladies for sure Bully :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Everyone is cruising along! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Damn BDog, those girls have become monsters. Very fine job my friend. I hope your wife loves the cbd strains

5 Likes

Lookin’ top notch, man! You really are the mutt’s nuts! :dog2::peanuts:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiling_face::+1:

@kaptain3d
@AfgVet
@Arrow
@anon33684698
@Fergus
@Chasfitter

Otis thanks you also

15 Likes

I forgot to add to my update, I replaced 18 Inch oscillating fan with with a high velocity oscillating tower fan. It has a small footprint compared to 18 inch fan. Next on the never ending list is a new 4x8 tent. The zippers are starting to fail on the current cheap tent.

This is the new tent I’m considering.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L4B83PT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_Z4BHKAA3M1ASP1J67FK7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

12 Likes

I am in love! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes