Bulldognuts CBD Grow

Me too :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

And if you monster crop, the placement and shape of your leaves is even more hectic, imo! :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Yep sometimes!

2 Likes

Voting for BOM is open :+1:

10 Likes

Let me know what they say- I’d be very interested
@FirstTimer1

3 Likes

Will do. @FirstTimer1

2 Likes

Hey @Bulldognuts if you get a chance, check out inoculatetheworld and go to the selection bar to find cannabis ie… baaba’s seeds specifically black and red pheno Balkhi! Super strong ! Heavy hitter… massive body stone with sleepy time effect. Goid for what ails ya.

7 Likes

Good Morning ILGM family. I haven’t been on forum for a couple days. Trying to get caught up today. So here’s my Sunday update on Monday. The Sebrings Revenge and Blueberry CBD are doing well :ok_hand: The Sebrings clones have stretched like crazy, but are flowering and are healthy. One of the Blueberry clones has bit the dust. The other has survived but, is not doing great. I went ahead and moved her into the flower tent, hopefully she’ll survive and start to flower.

The Blueberry CBD

The Sebrings Revenge

The Sebrings clones

My sad little Blueberry clone :cry:

30 Likes

Nice and frosty just how we like em!

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

That is a beautiful sight Dog! BB bud looks awesome!
:facepunch::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very nice dude!

4 Likes

Keep up the good work!! @Bulldognuts :heavy_check_mark:
It’s been a pleasure watching!

2 Likes

@dbrn32
@HappyHydroGrower
@Chasfitter
@MoBilly
@BoilerGuy

I’ve been checking them 3 times a day for balls and nanners. :slightly_smiling_face::smiley: Hopefully I can get to harvest without any pollen making a appearance.

13 Likes

Fight the valiant fight my brother!!!
:clock11:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Geez Bully looking like some serious buds. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve got your hands full! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bulldognuts-
You could just use cardboard and make a petition for your 4x8 tent. That would get you 2 4x4’s and you wouldn’t have to sacrifice more space for a tent. Or half a sheet of plywood. Just a thought. I don’t have much money, so I am always looking for ways to do things better. Have a good evening! Peace…

7 Likes

Everything is in one tent now, so that helps. The two Sebrings clones are going take over the entire space before long.

I appreciate the suggestion for sure, but right now I really don’t want to have a lot going at once. I’m content with running 6 plants at a time. That was the original plan on this grow but I ended needing to run the clones.

12 Likes

Once again BDog, you have produced a phenomenal grow! All that frost :star_struck::heart_eyes:

6 Likes