Bulldognuts CBD Grow

3 Likes

Going to do a quick update on the Sebrings Revenge and Blueberry CBD ladies. I’ve had some interesting developments with the clones. I’ll be updating them later tonight. Both of my girls are doing great. Trichomes are now in full development. The Sebrings is really bulking up and Blueberry was already. I’m going to do a pic dump, due to I’m busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest :sweat_smile: It’s another beautiful day at Bulldog Acres and I have to get busy taking advantage.

Blueberry CBD

Sebrings Revenge

31 Likes

Dammit :muscle:… Those are beautiful !!..:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Beautiful! How long are those buds?… shezz!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Amazing man! Most awesome job done on them!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:facepunch:

4 Likes

Most definitely with all the :point_up::point_up::point_up::+1:

3 Likes

Geez Bully those Sebrings colas look familiar. I just dropped 3 more seeds, Im probably going to have to ditch a couple of seedlings to make way for this medicine or throw all 11 in cups :cup_with_straw::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:monkey::briefs: My friend but they look so damn inviting!

:joy::joy:

6 Likes

OK here we go with the clone update. I noticed last weekend right before I put the Sebrings Revenge in the flower tent that they had a little bit of odd growth pattern with the leaves. Basically they looked healthy but I noticed that some of the new growth of leaves didn’t seem to be fully forming. They were growing extremely quickly so I didn’t think that what I was seeing was a problem. Once I got them in flower tent the issue seem to accelerate. So far I haven’t used any nutrients, only been adding Tribus and cal-mag to RO water and PHing to 6.5 My temps have been steady in Veg and flower tents, along with RH. The 2 Sebrings are stretching fast in flower tent and they are extremely odd looking ,can’t say they aren’t healthy. They are starting to flower, but most of the new leaf growth literally has only one finger. So I’m a little perplexed by what is happening. I’m going to list my stats so anyone looking can see everything in one place without having to ask or scroll up. I’m also going to tag a few people to take a look and tell me what they think. Everyone is welcome to comment, especially if you have seen this before.

Sebrings Revenge Clones
Vegged for 4 weeks
Flipped 1 week ago
50/50 mixture of FF OF and FF Coco Loco
No nutrients added yet
Tribus and cal-mag started immediately after cloning.
Temps in veg 75 to78 RH 55 to 60%
Temps in flower tent 77 to 79 RH 45 to 50%
Pacific Light Concepts Photo Boost Strips lighting.
Runoff ppm 3000 plus. PH runoff 6.3

@Covertgrower
@Myfriendis410
@Arrow
@Oldguy
@imSICKkid
@Cannabian
@peachfuzz

This is how they looked the day put them in the flower tent.

This is what they look like today,it looks like I defoled them but I haven’t removed any growth. If you look, several stems only have one finger leaves. They have stretched several inches since I flipped and they are starting to flower.

20 Likes

Hey brother, just my in experience eye, looking at the first picture makes me think too much light or light intensity. Only because the upper growth appears to be yellow and lower seems to be greener. Also, the leaves standing at attention, almost wanting to curl up.
Again just what I’m seeing. Very well could be wrong… :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Don’t take my word please.
Edit: also thinking maybe need to be fed some.

5 Likes

Those single leaves look familiar to me. i think they maybe getting light leaks. idk last year i had two girls that were supposed to go into flower but instead they reveg’d. with small single leaves just like yours.

i had 3 Sour D fem and 3 super silver haze fems under same PLC lights.

in the same room I also had an old drafting table that held all of the 30 plus clones in jars of water. i mistakenly thought i could just use a half wall to block out the clones led Fluorescent bulb light.

One because i thought the fluorescent grow lights were too weak to mess with the girls under the PLC leds.

i was wrong.

2 of the Super Silver haze fems closest to the half wall within a month started stretching and the preflower was sort of retracting.

So much so i got frustrated and almost tossed all them but my wive said “hey, change the light cycle from 12/12 to 10/14 light schedule.”

it took another month and a half to finally harvest them. the most annoying experience so far in growing. lol

4 Likes

I’ve had clones with that funky growth, and I’ve had some that grew that way from seed. It’s different to see some different growth. Mine took a lot of light, didn’t seem to mind at all.

11 Likes

I’ve grown a chemdog strain that looked just like that when put to flowering…
But I would also make sure that your timers are set right just to be safe… :+1::wink::green_heart:

:v::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Had a similar situation with weird looking 3 pointer leaves…these were also clones…

I ascribed it to a heat and light problem I had …the harvest turned out fine…:sunglasses::v:

13 Likes

I had them under 450 Viparspectra when I first started them, which is a blurple without the purple. Once they took root and started growing I put them under 260w BudgetgrowLed Rspec board led. They are fairly intense, but had them around 30 inches from tops. Maybe they were to intense.

With the soil I have them in, I haven’t fed them yet. My ppm’s was so high I didn’t think it would be wise to feed. At this point, I’m going to consider this as a science project. May go ahead and start Jack’s and see what happens.

The flower tent is solid, no light leaks. After the hermie disaster on my last grow I made sure that there was was no ambient or leaks. The small Veg tent is another matter. I set it up especially for the clones. I’m using a box fan and vent flaps for air exchange. I have a space shortage, so the small tent isn’t ideal. I didn’t Flower in it but some indirect light may be a factor.

That was my first thought on what is happening, even considered that it’s possible that the growth was so accelerated that it could be causing the issue.

Thanks, timers are good. 18/6 in Veg tent, 12/12 in flower tent.

There is several 3 point leaves, temperatures and RH has been good in Veg and flower. Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond. I’m not going to stress to much about the results. I noticed the weird growth pattern over a week ago and decided to wait and see. So if they produce some usable bud, great. If not, at least I learned a little. As always, ain’t learning fun. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

20 Likes

I don’t want to dump a bunch of pictures here but if you go to my journal and look somewhere around post 900 that’s general anyways I think it was my super silver haze and my orange bud which was a giant plant we’re both outdoor last year so no light leak just genetics.:thinking: although all my mother plants went in the flower while still in veg unintentionally and I had to flip them back till I was ready to flower them. And that is exactly how the plants looked while they re-vegged. It took three weeks to start getting split leaves again… that’s all I got… :man_shrugging::+1:t3:

7 Likes

I was thinking pretty much just genetics. Looking forward to see how they turn out.:+1:

3 Likes

During flower many plants reduce the finger count as flowering continues, thats not unusual. Lots of clones will simply start off with the same leaf shape. I suppose genetics will dictate if the switch back to normal adult leaves. In any case Ive seen this before, its not rare or anything and the plants are just fine. The strain ducksfoot is basically that.

9 Likes

Thanks, I haven’t cloned before so I wasn’t sure about what I was seeing. I agree that they are fine, they are flowering and stretching. Bud sites are forming, less defoling and trimming to do, right :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Pic from today

18 Likes

No problems if you had. Hopefully others will see this topic and learn a little for future reference. Thanks for responding :+1:

11 Likes