Bulldognuts CBD Grow

Yep, that’s where I went when I wanted to make sure about cloning directly in soil. Admittedly didn’t read all the way through.

I’ll check it out, hopefully I’ll have time to actually read it. I’ve got 5 that I believe are going to pull through. :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t have access to blood, bone and carcass currently. I’m not going to ask where you get yours from. LOL :smiley::grin::rofl: I went ahead and mixed up some FF Big Grow and FF Kelp me to mist leaves with. Aside from Jacks 321 it’s the only nutrients I have now.

6 Likes

Do you plan on using bloom this grow?

1 Like

Still haven’t ordered, I’ve thought about it. I’m not hesitant, just tend to procrastinate a little. I still haven’t had to start nutrients yet. Checked runoff on last watering and both of the remaining girls are over 2500 ppm.They are getting buttons so I expect those numbers will be dropping fast.

24 Likes

Started using Bloom 5 days ago what I figure is close to bud set. Veg pretty much stopped the plants stretched now the bud sites are coming in.

3 Likes

The Sebrings Revenge is out of control, stretching like crazy :crazy_face: This girl as shot up a couple inches overnight. Wishing I still had 3 of them growing.

25 Likes

WOW :+1:t3:

2 Likes

What a vertical jump man! Dang!

3 Likes

My GSC did the same. I fed her last night before bed and now after work they shot up at least 2 inches.

8 Likes

Brother That’s what’s I’m talking about rite there!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey Doggy I’ve just caught up. I love stretchy time! So much prettiness to look at! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s a rainy :cloud_with_rain:Sunday afternoon here at Bulldog Acres. The dogs are asleep, the wife has laid back down, so it’s just me and the girls. I gave the girls their first dose of Jack’s 321 three days ago. My numbers were still a little high,but I was inspired by @kaptain3d to grow dangerously and take a chance at not burning them up. They seem to have taken the nutrients in stride. No burning yet and I gave them a second dose today. Hopefully they do OK, if they do I’ll won’t be worrying about runoff readings unless I start to have issues. I finished removing most of the smaller, less developed stems. I will be doing some defol once the buds start stacking. I don’t follow any specific schedule for removing larger leaves, but have removed some from the interior growth and anything that wasn’t looking healthy.

Now onto the clones, so far I have 4 remaining. One Blueberry from first attempt and one from the second. I have them transplanted the original is doing well the second is struggling but I believe she will make it.

I have 2 Sebrings Revenge from the second attempt that is still holding on. I’ll flip them as soon as I get enough growth to get some return, hopefully within 4 weeks.

Blueberry CBD

Sebrings Revenge 2

The remaining clones

27 Likes

Looking very impressive! Very healthy! @Bulldognuts
Keep up your hard work! :heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

Thanks, now I’m hoping to get the two remaining girls to the end without balls or nanners :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

Nice looking crop there!

3 Likes

Looking awesome my friend Bulldog!

3 Likes

Looks like Sebrings 2 got some legs to fill out :fire:
All looking healthy Bully :pray:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: its been said…awe growings you got ,…:facepunch::point_up_2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:monkey::briefs::exclamation:
Sexy, sexy plants! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes