Bulldognuts CBD Grow

Congrats! Don’t lose your mind moving, seems like it could happen easily.

8 Likes

i hope all goes well with your closing and your move is as smooth as can be. look forward to seeing your next setup.

6 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 and @Dr.ofSmokology, this move has been crazy stressful. Lol just a few more weeks and we can settle down.

12 Likes

My plant yoyos came today, two days earlier than expected. So I was able to get the Sebrings Clones supported before to many stems started breaking. I went ahead and removed some of the smaller stems on the larger clone. They actually had some decent bud growth, but felt like it would be better than leaving. I’ll probably do the same to the smaller one tomorrow. I haven’t really updated the Blueberry clone recently. She is flowering and starting to get some decent buds, but she didn’t really get much stretch. She decided to do some training on her own. I didn’t pull her over, but she just started leaning to one side.

Sebrings clones, with yoyos.

Sebrings Revenge 1

Sebrings Revenge 2

The Blueberry Clone

Bonus pics of the Blueberry CBD. I’ve decided to give her some more time to amber up.

usbcamera20210625123108

usbcamera20210625122855

usbcamera20210625122659

usbcamera20210625122205

26 Likes

Very nice Sir Magic :tophat: Propeller :helicopter: !

I was a Yoyo virgin until you pointed out what they really were :nerd_face:
Nice to see them in action, thanks!

11 Likes

The BOM contest poll is open. I want to encourage everyone to vote for your favorite. Make sure to select one from the poll linked below. Just clicking on like isn’t a vote. Want to also wish all the entries Good Luck :+1:
@Randy_Marsh
@Carpenter
@NeoGroR
@Kilgoretrout
@Woodrow
@Sincitytoker
@FirstTimer1
@OGIncognito
@shindig153
@jimbo85

17 Likes

You are gonna be hard to beat. Then you are retired correct?? :+1: :boom:

6 Likes

Looking awesome Dawg!!!

7 Likes

Thanks Bulldognuts, I voted for you! Thanks for sending out the post and including me :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

It would be my third if I was able to get it. But there’s plenty of stiff competition, yours being one. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

10 Likes

Happy to be the one to gently introduce you to plant yoyos. :crazy_face::+1:

4 Likes

I already voted for you Bdog!! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Just happy to have the yoyos, definitely needed them. BTW Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Ok now I’m lost :disappointed: (yo-yo?)

2 Likes

They are used to hold up stems that are starting to bend over. Can’t see them in the pic l posted. You attach to something above plants and it has a line with hooks that attach to plant and will hold plant from leaning over.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K9PYRHZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_DK7S4VF8Q9Y1TN66GX7C?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Where have I been!! Nice thanks dog!!

4 Likes

@Carpenter @OGIncognito I appreciate it, but I would encourage you to vote for yourself. Definitely BOM worthy :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks but not this month yours is BEAUTIFUL…:facepunch:! You got this one in the bag I think

3 Likes

Thank you @Bulldognuts for the the holler.
Good luck to everyone :facepunch::+1:

2 Likes

Like @Carpenter said… it’s all you this time and will be well deserved. Beautiful bud :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes