Bulldognuts CBD Grow

To follow a topic or a journal you’ll see a grey box below that likely says “normal” click on that box and select “watching”.

1 Like

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks–I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Looks like @kaptain3d and @kdawg has you covered.

3 Likes

Gotta :green_heart: the stretch brother,
Your cbd’s are looking great :v:

2 Likes

The May BOM contest is now open.

17 Likes

I now have the clones under the BudgetGrowLights dot com lights 260w Rspec boards.

21 Likes

I can’t wait for my new light to arrive to get the baby tent sent up. Now to convince the Mrs. She thought we were waiting til Blue Dream (Auto that didn’t Auto) comes down out of the camping toilet lol

6 Likes

I probably should know, but what light are getting. I’m thinking you was considering the HLG 135 ,right :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey yeah buddy I was, but apparently that isn’t big enough for the babies tent so I went with the 260 Blue.

9 Likes

Hi @anon33684698 Hows it goin gurrrlllll??? I miss u!

Just stopped by to show u guys what Doggy does to lmk he’s in the mood!

:joy::blue_heart::kiss:

8 Likes

I was just getting ready to say I see a lurker and what do you know she surfaces. :+1:

8 Likes

Head over to our secret place :+1:

3 Likes

:kiss::blue_heart::tongue:

4 Likes

:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Dentists are cool. He’s watchin’ yer ass to make sure you floss regularly and brush twice a day.

Of course things could be different…

Peace Mang! :v:

1 Like

Hey lady! Long time no see! How you been? Still growing? :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I told her if she didn’t visit my thread there would be no more dancing videos for her. :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

Blackmail at its finest :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

6 Likes

It’s another rainy Sunday :cloud_with_rain::confused: here at Bulldog Acres. I once again have positive news all the way around. The Blueberry CBD is stacking buds and the Sebrings Revenge has finally stopped stretching and stacking as well. I’ve got lights on that side of tent all of the way up. Starting to get some frost on both, a little less than I like to see at this point. Hopefully they’ll pick steam soon. I removed most of the larger leaves and went ahead finished removing all of the lower growth.

The Sebrings clones are really starting to Grow. One of the Blueberry clones are doing the same. The other is still alive, but is being stubborn about putting out much new growth.

Sebrings Revenge

Blueberry CBD

The frost :snowflake: Sebrings Revenge

Blueberry CBD

The Clones

Bonus pics, lights out.

30 Likes