Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Can you connect a cable box??? You can build a light.

3 Likes

Especially following one of the videos that show you step by step.

1 Like

I built circuit boards in my physics lab class. Loved it.

Starting my day with zero likes AGAIN. suks

2 Likes

It’s starting to get down into the 30’s at night here. I haven’t turned heat on yet, but probably will have to soon. House stays warm from daytime warmth until about 3 or 4 in the am. Sitting in the kitchen right now thinking damn it’s cold in here.

2 Likes

I hope u have warm fuzzy socks!
Im working on yer surprise now! (Thats been the hold up with ur seeds.)

1 Like

I think I’m scared.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oooh Mala-WoW-i ooh la laaaa

Strutting at a young age, she knows she’s hot🤓

2 Likes

You guy’s are lucky…
I’m still in the 95 to 105 degree days… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

We need some if ur heat here in michigan. Its cold here. Low blood iron sucks in the cold let me tell u

4 Likes

Hey @Bulldognuts, :

1 Like

No distress here. Just a little tired. Went down to lake today and brought boat home. I needed to pressure spray pontoons to get all the built up gunk and growth off. I’m definitely starting to get in the dayshift mode. It’s only 8:45 pm on a Saturday night and I’m falling asleep sitting at kitchen table.

12 Likes

Blue dream, super silver haze, super lemon haze, anyone of these, smoke a big fat bowl, you’ll be up till midnight with very focused thought…:wink::v:

3 Likes

I have an auto going right now with those same thick, twisted leaves.

2 Likes

@Bow4Buck. @budbrother told me to check the pH, and also a possible Boron deficiency (in case that helps u). My water does tend to go alkaline (as the chlorine evaporates). So I think he’s right on the money.
And I cant find my pH meter. Had to order another one!

2 Likes

I had a cannabis miracle this morning. Went to go check on the dud and it has decided take root. Tap root was probably
1 1/2 inches long. It was growing down through paper towels.

29 Likes

Chemdawg is one of my favorites, I havent had it for years! I would love to tag along and see how your dawgs grow!

3 Likes

I dont believe that for a minute. Tell the truth! U POOPED IT OUT!!!

7 Likes

Well that just goes to show that the grow grow gods are with you my brotha.:call_me_hand: put that lil baby in some soil and let it go!:+1::v:

4 Likes

After a good rinse sajib

2 Likes