Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

I do every feeding reg dose seedling thru flower.

3 Likes

thanks bro…i appreciate the input!! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

So you know what causes this or is it just something that happens to female seeds, sorry about the grow brother.

2 Likes

There’s always the possibility of some type of stress that caused it. I don’t think that is the case here. I know that I had high temperature at least once. Not to bad but around 85f, one day when temperatures had gotten higher outside and I apparently didn’t have my ac in tent set low enough. I also had one light situation, my breaker on power strip had kicked off and lost a few hours of light. I wouldn’t think that a few extra hours of dark during flower would be the reason. I’m thinking it was just a genetic issue with the one larger NL plant. It had seeds developing down low on buds and no seeds up on the upper colas. All of the other girls didn’t have fully developed seeds when I discovered what was happening. So I believe that the one NL hermied, I didn’t catch it and it pollinated the others.

7 Likes

I think you’re right. I suspect genetics is the culprit here. I’ve had plants hermie on me due to red power on indicators, high temps, low temps and general inexperience on my part. You however are all over your grow and know exactly what to look for and still got caught out so my money is on genetics. Major league unlucky and something you can’t really legislate for :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I agree BDog, you never know with genetics. I don’t think any of the stressors you mentioned would have cause that in that short of an occurrence.

Still should be plenty of good smoke on them though. Not a total loss

5 Likes

If there’s a stress factor to be had for an auto!
My plant should be Warehouse of men’s clothing…lol. the seed that my plant is from is from my first outdoor grow. I transplanted it 5 times, and hermaphrodite on me. I got to tell you that the buds off this plant was fine smoke.
This is a 50/50 shot every planting, and it’s a crap shoot if you keep the plant alive to enjoy.
It’s a learning experience! The possible, is thur analysis and education. And that is what I see happening here. :pick: like trying to find gold…

2 Likes

I’m going to finish them up. They have some fairly nice trichome production. I have to admit, the thrill is gone :tired_face:

9 Likes

Or you could also try your hand at ice water hash… :nerd_face:
If you’ve never done it, and have enough stash for now, that’s good starting “practice” material… imo.

8 Likes

Sorry man, how long til finish

3 Likes

I can see where it would be deflating. But you’re still going to get some buds out of it and well, you can check the “hermie” block off and be done with that!

4 Likes

Probably have 3 weeks or more. I’m not going to worry about getting trichomes perfect. I want to get this over with as soon as possible.

8 Likes

LOL :laughing:, I’m on my way to being a pro :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahaaaaa! Someday I might get there :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I may do something like that. Honestly don’t have the need for it. Just regular old flower is more than enough for me. I don’t believe the wife has the need for it either, don’t tell her I said that.:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

There are needs and wants in this life BDog…and fulfilling some wants is a good thing!

4 Likes

I may also gift some to a couple of people I know who would definitely appreciate it. As long as it turns out fairly potent, they would be thrilled to get free weed :+1:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about your bud. I bet it will still be super good

4 Likes

Hey for everyone that may still be following along, I thought I’d throw up some pics of my, well I was going to say girls. Not sure that terminology still applies. Either way I still have them growing and even with the seeds I believe that they will at least provide some decent smoke.

31 Likes

Still looks awesome mate :ok_hand:

5 Likes