Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

saw your note earlier on the PLC build and I’m still working on mine. all i gotta say is… if you want to do the spine design make sure you get the 48" heat sinks and not the 24s… i had to cobble together a frame from angled aluminum and other crap in my car with no tools and nothing is particularly tight. but whatvs. Dbrn is gonna help me with the wiring. i tried to halve the BOM build and for so many reasons that wasn’t a good idea lol.

5 Likes

Gonna be a lotta dope Nuts!

3 Likes

Yep, definitely going longer on the veg. If they were all at the Queens level I would go ahead and flip. I have a feeling she is going to go crazy once I flip and start nutrients.

4 Likes

Everyone needs this pump in their grow room. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Looking good and feeling good :+1:

Thank you GOTU :blush: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Keep me updated on light, interested in seeing what you come up with. :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully, I just need to be a little more patient. I need more space so I can have a veg and flower tent.

2 Likes

@TLC this is the new journal, if you would like to take a look. :+1:

1 Like

I’m On Thanks!

1 Like

Using Jacks? Hek looking good buddy.

1 Like

Doing same as last grow. 50-50 mixture of OF and Coco Loco, once ppm’s drop I’ll start Jack’s. Currently just using ro water with cal-mag, silica and Tribus.

4 Likes

I hear ya I’m doing jacks with tribus while I’m top feeding once I turn on the auto pots then the tribus is done. You have outstanding results with your recipe.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts Hey you all just catching up with all this …I KNEW I LIKED THIS SITE…EVERYONE HERE IS AS WHACKY AS I AM :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Thats a good thing :smiley: but I have to ask I went back and looked at the pump you all were talking about and I’m guessing you all are using big containers of rain water? is there any benefit to this? Im asking because I’m on well septic here and my well water comes out usually at a 5.6 or a little higher so I just have to add a lil ph up. I was using distilled water in the beginning before I really knew what role all the nutes/ph played and now understand why my 1st and second grows were getting deficiencies. Im doing much better my 8 week ww has no nute burn or anything else…Thank god!! so i believe I’m getting there…sorry for running on …but so any benefit to rain water other than free?

1 Like

@Getch357
I have read about rain water war stories on here some good others not so much.
I’m on well water! Yes the PH & PPM’S move around nothing to be concerned about.
Just cost more $ in PH UP LOL
Glad to hear this grow is going better ww is good smoke!

1 Like

@TLC ya its getting better with each one and ya well water is better than spending $1 a gallon for distilled that’s robbed of everything so its a blank canvass. Im trying to get dialed in so I can make a grow room and have more space I’m about to try just an open room grow and I’m hoping I don’t have to paint walls and use a lot of reflective material (which i have ) but just going to see if lights and heat and humidifier will work just as good …we shall see :wink:

1 Like

Your better off in a tent it’s much easier!
@Getch357

3 Likes

Get ready for a harvest party. :sun_with_face::dancer::dancer:

5 Likes

Its all been said :point_up_2::point_up_2: Bdog…looking awe as usual…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

So clean and gorgeous! You make it look so easy my friend! :star_struck:

1 Like