Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

I use mullien or indian ass wipe in a pinch.
Lovely fuzzy leaves.

Grows wild here

4 Likes

6 Likes

Remember there was something in it that was addictive and they had to pull it off the market?

Every time I think of TAB I think of Dr Scholls wooden sandals :rofl:. I can’t believe they still sell them!

2 Likes

Remember Earth shoes?? Lol

3 Likes

$hit , I got a hose right out back…
No need for tp…
Your only luck , would be that I hooked something up with a hot water side… :grin::wink::+1:
The conversation moves so fast that I could be late here… :laughing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl::grin::thinking:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m not ready to hook up the water hose. It’s just when I saw they were sold out I couldn’t help but think is this Bullsh*t going to start again with the TP. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This pandemic buying trend is crap! I’m in a resort area and we only have 2 grocery stores. Out of staters come in for the weekend and empty our stores out!:exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::poop:

2 Likes

Trust me , I’m In the middle of jerk water USA and people always come and empty out our stores…
Us folks out in the woods or desert will always improvise…
:v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

You know in India toilet paper is considered unclean! They believe you merely smear the poop around yer ass! Hence the toilet thats squirts water up yer ass! Then you floss with a towel.

3 Likes

I use the three seashells

3 Likes

To much information, at least this gives me another reason to be thankful that I live in North America :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thats the truth! I swear!
Allah toilet paper!
Like Im a big fan of poop tickets!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:… demolition man…:v:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Yep Sam’s in my area out also only place to get Dollar General stores and Reasors grocery stores. Paper towels will all be gone next but I do have a huge bundle of them from Sams, also Clorox or antiseptic wipes of any kind are getting scarce but Walmart had them today. Got a 2 cubic foot bag of Happy Frog potting soil cause last time couldn’t get it in my area.

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl::laughing:
Those seashells would make a killing in this era…

4 Likes

I wanted to do a midweek update. I started prep for the flip on the girls last night. I only finished the Chemdawgs. I started the lollipoping and light leaf removal from interior growth. I also decided to do some supercropping. Didn’t get to crazy, just the exterior growth so I could open up the middle a little. They already bounced back after 12 hours. I also have decided to possibly postpone the flip a little longer. Queen V is ready, but the others aren’t where I would like them to be so I may let them go another week. My ppm’s are starting to drop ranging between 1750 and 1234 between the 3. PH is doing good on 2 and a little low for the Queen. I’ll be getting the 3 NL girls tonight.

This is a pic right after I finished up last night.

This is 12 hrs later

I also wanted to encourage everyone who mixes their water in containers larger than a couple gallons to get the pump that I listed earlier. Absolutely fantastic performance, made watering a pleasure. It also allowed water to soak into soil much better. I usually get some leakage out of the side of fabric pots when watering with current watering container. I had little to no leakage while using the watering attachment. That allowed for all of my runoff to exit bottom of pot.

TeraPump A-TREP03-001 TREP03 Multi-Purpose Powered Liquid Transfer Pump - 110V AC / 12VDC, 2.8 GPM https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HOXQ5E0/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_fabt1_SbzVFbWJB7RYW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

21 Likes

I think that’s a good call - you’ve got some room/height to play with yea?

Couple extra weeks will yield lot more :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Looking awesome BDog. Glad you like the pump. Made my life much easier for sure

2 Likes

Looking good and green Bulldognuts

1 Like

Beauties–as usual!! Nyasu doggy.
🤸 :kiss: :giraffe:

4 Likes