Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Picture. Perfect. :heart_eyes:

Lol Queen Victoria - long may she reign! :crown:

1 Like

So what are you saying her name is queen Bertha Victoria now? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Very nice grow you got going there Bdogā€¦ happy and healthy girlsā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you sir, I can grow weed even if I canā€™t navigate entering contests on IG. :slightly_smiling_face::smile::+1:

3 Likes

Your ladies are sure to take off soon. You have a great Sunday as well. :+1:

Not sure about the far red, but they will likely help during flower. Lights definitely make a difference in flower. Iā€™ve been hanging my backup BudgetLed lights today, I donā€™t need them yet but after I flip Hopefully these girls explode and I will be needing them.

2 Likes

Sort of like children, thatā€™s the ultimate goal :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Your plants are looking nice Nuts!

2 Likes

Thanks, I definitely believe it will make difference. I mix in 3 gallon jugs and with this I can water straight from jugs. Will be able to just set jugs down outside of tent, with a 8 ft hose it will be the next best thing to having a auto water system.

4 Likes

WOOF WOOF is right, Otis wanted in the tent. Iā€™m sure he wants credit for Queen Victoria.

14 Likes

They are almost growing themselves. The real work will start after flip :+1:

1 Like

Hey nuts! Apparently Im irregular now? Hmmm?

1 Like

Hopefully they will stay that way :pray:

1 Like

Poor Otisā€¦he just wants to help

2 Likes

Didnā€™t feel like Bertha did her justice. Victoria was strong, regal and determined. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

As always many Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Oh believe me he wants to help. If I bend over the top of my shaved head gets a good licking. I guess thatā€™s better than the alternative of his special marking. :slightly_smiling_face::laughing::rofl:

1 Like

Any idea why you would lose regular status.

2 Likes

No? Was I bad

2 Likes

Maybe you have angered the Cannabis gods. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes