Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

My wife thinks it’s funny how often I’m on this site. Forsure a daily check.

3 Likes

Im f’n dead dude. :skull: i havent laughed like this for a bit. Omfg. I cant express how much this site has helped me mentally and grow wise. You guys are amazing! :joy::joy:

7 Likes

@Cannabian said :
“I like the way you bend those girls over! Nice style!”

I tell doggy the same thing!! Sometimes I scream it.

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts congrats on your patch man keep up the good work and thanks for all the good advise you give me it’s greatley appreciated​:call_me_hand::smile::smile:

3 Likes

Glad I make you feeeel good! Workin my majik!

2 Likes

Your like a chameleon! You little hottie! You went from a flying blonde to her! Thats amazing! Oh and dont tell my wife said that ok? Just between you and me right? And everyone else on the web I guess?

4 Likes

Devotee ?? Dang bruh
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DistortedWellwornFalcon-small.gif

Btw you’re not allowed to use the term “Dud” anymore lol

5 Likes

Look what the cat drug in. Where have you been, haven’t seen you around for a couple days.

2 Likes

You know I need help, keeping GOTU under control.

3 Likes

Yea just been taking a lil siesta from the daily check-n-post lyfe

BUT - thats finna change soon now the tent is in hand and light on the way

5 Likes

Lol, ty Cannabian for the ego boost! But truthfully, I am not hot-- on a good day maybe lukewarm??
And I know I flirt around a lil tiny bit but I dont mean anything by it.
Doggy is just really fun to tease. But when we’re talking privately sometimes I ask him if he wants me to stop cuz I would. But we both think its funny. ( Except when we’re sexting-- we take that seriously!)
:+1:t3::eggplant::blue_heart:

9 Likes

As for GOTU… :crown: in between hoarding (smartly!!) TP - she’s been all about that grower life… RESPECT @Tenga :fist:t4:

You know you just gotta tag me in ‘daddy’ :rofl:

4 Likes

Who’s hoarding tp???

Ohh

6 Likes

Always humbling to know people are out there dragging your good name through the mud…
:joy: :joy:

Is Regal a weird first name?

2 Likes

Well i never heard it called “mud” but ok
:grin:

2 Likes

Webjust bought a 24 pack of costco butt wipes! Theres 4 arses and 2 gaginas in this house!
Ats alot a wipin’ goin on!

7 Likes

Man those look great, 5 gallon or 7 ?

1 Like

Went to 7, last grow I started with 5 thinking I wouldn’t veg as long. But ended up transplanting to 7. So I just went ahead with 7 and can flip early if want if not I’m still good.

5 Likes

Do you pull those out to feed or just suck out The runoff from the trays

1 Like

A pimp aint nuttin without his ho’s. Mu classic line-o-the day♡

2 Likes