Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Exactly what I meant… :smiling_imp:

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

A natural source of silicon is horsetail, the plant is also called bottle brush and it was the original brillo pad. So see if you can find some growing at your nearest marsh and add it to your soil/compost.

4 Likes

Budbrother told me that rice hulls break down and release silica. Thats why I prefer to use them over perlite (for soil aeration).
For a long time I couldnt get Langbeinite. Amazon kept putting up a message I couldnt have it at my address. Say whaaaa???
It got to be a game. I always tagged it in on my amazon orders and eventually it went thru.
Weird.
Anyway, if you ever want me to send u silica just lmk.
Nice to know about the horsetail too. Ty Borialis.
:+1:t3:

8 Likes

Horse tail is also a player that a lot of the Spanish community use for kidney health. It helps with kidney stones had a lot more stuff. Can’t remember what else right now. I have it growing in my yard I’ve never tried it never heard about the calcium thing.:+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Plant not player, sorry for the typo👍🏼

@AfgVet

November 2020 Bud of the Month

4 Likes

Good Sunday morning to everyone. Update time is once again here. All is well in Bulldog land. The dogs are happy and the Ladies are even happier. Seeing excellent growth and the plant formerly known as “The Dud” has now become Queen of the tent. I generally don’t name the girls but she will now be known as Queen Victoria. On my last update I mentioned that I couldn’t get silica, @dbrn32 suggested I try to order a different brand. I did and my order went right through and was delivered yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet. I also ordered a electric pump that will hopefully make watering much easier. Want to give big thanks to @AfgVet I saw it on her journal and decided I need it. It should be delivered today. Still haven’t taken any runoff readings, will probably do one this week, just to see where I’m at. If growth continues the same as it has, seriously considering flipping by next weekend. They are right at 6 weeks from breaking soil today. Now it’s time for pictures. :+1:

Here’s a link to pump

23 Likes

So beautiful, congrats my friend! You got some happy ladies :smile:

4 Likes

Looking stellar Brother!! Mine are way behind compared to yours but showing signs of getting there groove on! :wink: I hope you have a great Sunday! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hell my lights need to come i got all mine in final pots and im packed in tge one room for now. Wed lights should b here and auto will go in the spare bath after i get the lights hung in there. 720w in a 4.5x4.5 and adding 240 more in the room so be 960 in there.

3 Likes

Any of u guys know how much a few far red pucks from rapid would do in my room. Would it help at all or be a waste of money. They r not expensive. Rapid led far red solo pucks believe they were 720nm

1 Like

They’re looking nice and happy BDog. Healthy as well!!

2 Likes

Looking great brother , might look into that pump thanks for the link

2 Likes

There looking great and healthy. " WOOF WOOF "

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts nice grow!!! Very nice work as always!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Picture. Perfect. :heart_eyes:

Lol Queen Victoria - long may she reign! :crown:

1 Like

So what are you saying her name is queen Bertha Victoria now? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Very nice grow you got going there Bdog… happy and healthy girls…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you sir, I can grow weed even if I can’t navigate entering contests on IG. :slightly_smiling_face::smile::+1:

3 Likes

Your ladies are sure to take off soon. You have a great Sunday as well. :+1: