Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

@merlin44 I see you are checking out my journal. I am deeply grateful to have you on board. I’m aware of some of the recent health issues you and your better half have been dealing with. I’ve been following you since I started on forum and have been following along quietly on your current journal

8 Likes

I am certainly glad to be here, Bro…We just keep learning from one another.

4 Likes

I usually wait until 5th node and top, then start LST. I’m to lazy to change things up and try something different. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You know what they say bruhbruh, if it aint broke…

If those genetics are true you won’t have to do much, both are naturally good producers :v:

1 Like

That’s the way the Skywalkers were. So far the NL’s seems to be following the same path.

1 Like

Wanted to once again, encourage everyone to vote in the BOM contest this month. :+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Man your light set up looks awesome! Im liking your tent vibes. Lol looks good!

4 Likes

Klazy track lights! What are they?

Pacific Light Concepts Photo Boost strips. It’s a DIY light build. They’ve performed great and was fairly easy to build.

5 Likes

What kinda umols and input power are they generating? Like are they enough for some donkey dinks ?

2 Likes

Are you cranking out some killer doob right now? Or taking a break?

2 Likes

I’m more of a idiot savant than a lightning expert. Hopefully this helps with your questions.

6 Likes

Is that data per light strip?
Must be?

1 Like

6 Likes

Exactly, I built 2 lights each one covers 2x4 area. 8 strips per light with a HLG 320H-C1400B driver.

4 Likes

Ok, I figured as much with thise figures. Nice! Have you flowered with them yet?

1 Like

Oh yeah, 4th grow was start to finish with them and 3rd grow was finished up with these. Had large dense buds.

3rd grow Green Crack

4th grow Skywalker OG

22 Likes

Mother of all things smelly!!! Thats making me stoned just looking at it!
Well apparently those lights work just ducky :baby_chick: :upside_down_face: :roll_eyes:
Perhaps I place them on my radar?

6 Likes

When I can afford to upgrade lights, I will go this way also… :sun_with_face:

2 Likes