Building the grow room

I usually start it at 50 watts for the first couple weeks at about 16"-18" inches, lower it some if sprouts start stretching.

1 Like

Ok thank you kind sir!!:+1:

1 Like

Well got the flower room semi done. Still got some small things that need to be done. I still need to order 2 more 260 Xl r specs to cover the area. I also have to order 2 more wall mount fans. I’m gonna try and use a 6 inch AC infinity for exhaust, I hope it’s enough…

And in the veg room I got both my 260 bspec in and hung up. The sprouts are still under the 135 bspec. Both of my MK Ultra were duds not sure what happen to them so I’m germinating 2 more and hope they succeed!

9 Likes

Day 5 above ground. I had a gold leaf pop out the coco looking dead and never see any improvement so it failed germination I’m guessing. I put 2 more MK ultra in solo cups today.

6 Likes

So I got high and forgot to tag all my buddies in on the new grow journal. This should get the Party started!
@Dman1969
@PurpNGold74
@Bulldognuts
@Happilyretired havent seen you on in a while hope all is well my friend!!
@dbrn32
@Covertgrower
@kdawg
@imSICKkid

6 Likes

New grow journal!!
@Joshmcginnis28
@monkman
@kaptain3d
@KoolHandLuke
@Arrow

5 Likes

@Loudman :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:, very nice , the new grow space is on point. Watching :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you my brotha! Now the fun part is redialing everything in :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice! :nerd_face:
Set to learn :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh yes !! Another great grow on the way!

5 Likes

thanks for the tag, set to watching, looks like u got a great start going on!

2 Likes

Aint it a magical time when nee beans pop those heads up. Best of luck and im here as always. Lets get this show on the road!

Love the new setup btw

5 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand: you will be unstoppable with these rooms.

2 Likes

Thanks and watching! :+1:

1 Like

Beans popping!

3 Likes

I lost a gold leaf and I decided to replace it with a bag seed that a buddy gave me. Idk what strain it is but the plant he grew smelt like straight oranges.

4 Likes

Set to watch…damn nice setup :ok_hand: love all the space…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Day 8 above ground. The GDP is growing at a fast rate. One of my runtz is looking like a mutant. And one of the MK ultra decided to pop its head up this morning now I’m just waiting on the other one to show it’s self.

8 Likes

I’m around I just don’t post much anymore. I keep an eye on what’s going on and jump in when needed or asked.
Thanks for checking though. I’m set an a watch. :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

I hear you brotha. Hope your keeping the grow room full!:call_me_hand::+1:

1 Like