Building perpetual garden stage 1

Nice yield.
I like the bin too. I got a similar one, bigger with no arm rests.
How much keef?
My two Purple Haze clones that never went back to veg, are drying out now.
Will be going for keef, and then bag up the chaff.
Not too many buds on those two at all.

1 Like

Great job @Budtastic! Wishing you continued success :v:

1 Like

Great growing nice numbers. @Budtastic

1 Like

I haven’t done any kief yet. All I got was from trimming and just put it with some blunts. It was nice. I just smoked the last of it. I’m so high right now. The trim is almost completely dry and I’m gonna try using some of that first. Then maybe some buds. I’m digging the kief. Might get a pollen press if I get enough. What.do you do with all of yours?

1 Like

I got one of those screw type pollen presses on Amazon. Under $15 as I recall. Worked well.
Used my trim tray with half my yield, lightly broke it up, and rubbed and shaked it lightly for about 15 minutes. Got about 3 grams of keef hash. Bought a stone bowl just for it, since I vape, and the keef broken up and mixed with weed doesn’t work well in the vape. Also, found something cool. I save my vaped weed. I vape at 410 degrees F. It doesn’t burn, but it turns brownish. After I have about 3/4 of a cup, I melt a stick of butter in a small frying pan and put the gas on as low as I can. Stir it in and then a few times over 30 minutes. Then use it in a brownie recipe that requires 1/2 cup of butter. One stick of butter is a 1/2 cup. After you strain off the butter, just add a little more butter till you have half a cup.
The buzz is wild. I cut nine in an 8" X 8" glass baking dish. They were like 1.5" high. You get a wicked buzz on half a brownie. To think I was trashing that stuff before! Off to rinse the Dr. Bonner’s off my two remaining clones. Will clone two to four more soon. Later, Bud

2 Likes

I have a vape thing that cost like 120$. Used it once and is now sitting in a box. I really should learn more about it.

Mine is an Arizer Air. Price varies from $115 to $225. Great deal on Amazon if they are in stock. It has a ceramic heater that you insert a glass piece in after filling that section with well ground weed.
Four different heat settings, I like the next to highest, orange color on the button. Uses the same batteries I use in my nicotine vape, Lithium Ion 18650’s. My batteries say 18650CC, A1 manufactured for UQC, Inc. I just use a round toothpick to dig the spent weed out of the glass piece. There is different lengths of glass pieces, and shapes, but you want at least an inch or inch and a half out of the heater to cool the vapor. They also carry a two year warranty on the unit, so it is high quality. You can charge the battery in the unit with the included adapter, or in an external charger. I love mine. Soon as the taste isn’t the greatest, I shut it off. Be careful emptying and repacking. The glass piece that plugs in the heater gets really hot, and takes five minutes to cool.
Luckily, my PH work in one bowl if I vape it solo. Hope that helps. It’s healthier too. -Oz

2 Likes

@Budtastic Oh ya, there are two or three glass pieces that come with it. One is pretty useless, it’s to make vapor with botanicals, etc, and it just goes into the air. WWhat is the make and model of the one you have?

Vaporite I think

I tried it yesterday at 410 like you. Had to drop it down to 400 cause was burning. It a little different. I still liked it. I’m having so many new ways to use cannabis that its gonna be hard to keep up. I just made 2 lb butter from some of the shake and have 80 grams of shake I’m getting kief off right now. Im about to go make some oil tonight and I’m loving it right now
Wife already made cookies and it took me 4 small ones to get laid back. Got 24 cookies from 1 stick of butter. Ratio was 1oz to 1lb. Its lasted 4 hours and I’m still nice. Haven’t smoked at all today. I will try to make more butter with left over kief rub and just do a ratio of 2 oz = 2 sticks.
Seems like it would take awhile to get enough left over vape smoke to make it worth you efforts to make the butter. Took me about 4 hours total.
40 mins decarb ar 230°
3 hours simmer.
This was the first I’ve ever made butter but roasted weed smells amazing.
@Ozzimotosan1

3 Likes

LOL! You got it made in the shade Man! That is some nice stuff you got there. Still knocking out some pests with Neem oil. Got the real stuff this time. Pure. With a drop or two of dish washing liquid, to break it down and water, that should work. Green house guy that is cool told me if you wait like 10 days before putting it into fruit mode, the Neem, if real Neem will dissipate. We’re hoping.
Only got two left in the cellar tent, and I can’t raise the lights any higher. Eight more clones started.
Purple Haze, The Next Generation. Didn’t wait till they were fruiting, like last time. Here’s hoping!

1 Like

@Missiles
@Familyman
This was my first attempt at growing.

1 Like

Thank you @Budtastic

Not sure if I ever told you this, but I vape my PH at 370. When I’m done, and the taste is gone to not good, I scrape out the “used” weed, and put it in a one cup sized mason jar.
When it’s full, I dump it in a small sauce pan, and simmer it with a stick of butter for 30 minutes.
Then it goes in a from scratch brownie recipe, 350 degrees for 20 minutes, then turn it 180 degrees and go another 20 minutes. I will cut the 8" X 8" block, and one eighth of it will get me off all day long!
What a great way to “reclaim” spent vaped weed!

2 Likes

Man! You got it DOWN!

1 Like