Building perpetual garden stage 1

Done with northern lights. I’m surprised with what I got. With the trouble I had I figured it would all go towards oil.! 20180714_220920|281x500

Not as dense as the mandarin haze but I’m still happy. I did get half a bucket of trim and popcorn buds

3 Likes

Now this

But before that. 2 of my 4 clones made it to root. Pretty excited about it being first time and all. Also my 2 veg plants that will be heading to flower in a week after drying time.
1 of each plant had a successful clone. Now we just hope they are female

3 Likes

Should I keep the trim separated or can I just mix it together? I was gonna make some oil and kief

1 Like

Finally done. I’ll post weight next weekend

6 Likes

If you know you cloned a female, the clones will be female. The trim and sugar leaves can be mixed, but I separate it all per strain. Those plants look old enough to be sexed. Just look for preflowers. @Budtastic
Your harvest looks great!

1 Like

Damn , what a harvest :clap::clap::clap::clap: :+1::ok_hand:
Great looking buds man , gonna be some fire. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I mix mine when I make oil. I would separate it if I was making kief

1 Like

They have what looks like pistols near the nodes. I haven’t switched the mothers to 12-12 yet. Have to wait till buds dry. Will move them next weekend. I’m happy the clones lived either way. Good experience to have.

Did end up looking at what buds I have.
Mandarin haze
10 weeks flower time
23% thc
85% sativa 15% indica
Actual flower time was 10 weeks 4 days with 90% cloudy trichomes

Ultra white amnesia
9 weeks harvest time
22% thc
75% sativa 25% indica
Actual flower time was 9 weeks 6 days with 75% cloudy trichomes.

Northern lights
8 weeks flower time
16% thc
100% indica
Actual flower time was 9 weeks 6 days with 90% cloudy trichomes but no amber.

Total grow time was 6 months
I did an extra month in veg because flower room was not ready.

2 Likes

That’s a fantastic harvest! I like how you dried the buds using the SCROG tables.

1 Like

Okay. Mandarin haze is died up nicely. Now I’m not sure why it’s so much but I got 11.5 oz. Each jar has about 30 grams. Im thinking after it cures all the way I’ll have probably 10 oz from 1 plant it seems wrong but I weight twice. Smoked a little bit and it’s real nice

@MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32 what you guys think?
@Covertgrower @Dieselgrower @Ozzimotosan1
@raustin @Loneviking @Momtomask @Nug-bug

9 Likes

I think that’s a great number off one plant!!!

2 Likes

I feel like I’m dreaming and it’s not right. Lol I was only expecting 6-8 oz from all of it. Still have 2 plants to jar up. Now I feel like I might end up with a pound off 3

5 Likes

Congratulations! Awesome looking harvest! Enjoy your new weed pantry!

2 Likes

Very nice! Could just be heavy yielding pheno you got, not worth questioning things that don’t need fixed too much lol.

2 Likes

You killed it for your first harvest. Congrates. Now your hooked with grow fever. Now you have enough so you can play around with making hash and oil and edibles. And helping your friends and family with their pain and ailments. Way to go!

3 Likes

Okay so final weight is…

Mandarin haze 11.5 oz
Ultra white amnesia 8.25 oz
Northern light 5 oz

Total for 3 plants 24.75 oz. My expectations were 6-8 ounces. So, i’m super happy as I think anyone would be.I’ll be starting another grow journal soon. I have a couple ready to go into flower and also have 2 clones I’ll be keeping track of. Thanks for everyone’s help and encouragement. Hope I can give back and help also.
@Momtomask @MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom
@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Dieselgrower @Ozzimotosan1 @Loneviking @raustin @Nug-bug

10 Likes

Nice job bro!

1 Like

Thank you very much with all your help

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad you’re of to a successful start, hopefully many years of continued success too.

2 Likes