Building perpetual garden stage 1

I’ll harvest all 3 at the same time. 1 will be more of couch lock then other 2 so it will work perfectly for me. Maybe a week?

1 Like

Did the buds swell up. Looking like you are getting closer. The plant is defiantly eating itself.

Are you working out of town next week

Oh yeah, came home and the probably added about half inch in width. I’m gonna have more then I anticipated for sure. I was going for about 5 to 6 oz between 2 plants. I’ll take the 2 smallest to compare for my monthly average…
The one with 30 colas is getting so fat its ridiculous. I’m gonna be so high

2 Likes

Yes I get to come home on Wednesday. Then leave Thursday come home Friday. Hopefully next weekend is a go

1 Like

I think next weekend will be perfect. Good Job @Budtastic. How are you gonna trim. Wet trim, dry trim?
Do you have a drying area

I’m gonna have to use my flower room as a dry room. Been reading about that actually. Figure since I travel I’ll just trim the fan leaves and let dry. Don’t want them drying too quickly. Then I’ll do the rest before I jar it up

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan. @Budtastic How does it feel to have your first grow end up this good.

1 Like

Honestly? I seen some pics of other new growers and I don’t wanna toot my own horn or anything but I feel like the fim and lst gave me a huge advantage over others. I mean one plant has almost 30 colas. I cant really call it yet but I feel like I’m gonna get way more then anticipated. Plus all the mistakes I made and still came out good. Won’t have as many next grow so in theory, things should only get better. I’m just not gonna let it get to my head thou. Gotta keep researching and moving forward. Plus I could still !@#$ it all up in the dry and cure. So I’m not gonna toot just yet. :smirk:

2 Likes

Did you do your final flush yet? @Budtastic

I’ve been giving straight PHed water for a week now. Usually put 2 gallons in and get a decent amount of drainage. Was gonna TDS the runoff tonight an see what I’m dealing with. If I need too I’ll put more thru tonight. I really need some rain soon. I’m down to 30 gallons total right now. I use 8 gallons per watering between the 5 I have going now. Have 2 plants in veg that will be ready in about 2 or 3 weeks. Was gonna clone them tonight to get that experience in. That way they will have 2 weeks to bounce back. I’ll put pics of all I got going on tonight. Each plant will get some of the spotlight. You know how jealous bitches can be… haha

3 Likes

Mandarin haze…
Has about a week left. She is only getting water. Has been 3 waterings without any nutrients now and has a 113 ppm in runoff. Ph is 6.5 Been using rainwater and it has been running about 20 ppm going in.

An then I broke ph meter

5 Likes

Ultra white amnesia. Has about 2 weeks left. Probably gonna take her a week early. Same watering schedule as the others. Ph in was 6.5. Broke my meter but has been steady while grow so I assume it’s okay. Ppm out is 178.

6 Likes

Northern lights. 2 weeks left. Same water schedule. Ppm out was 108

3 Likes

Looking good, some chunkers in there :v:

Smoke a blunt as I let these jiffy pods fluff up. I’ll be doing clones for the first time. Come along for the ride boys and girls.
One thing I’ll be paying attention too is the tangle. I noticed on my first plants that I also did lst on that when I put them into flower and was time to trim underbrush that my lst was WILD. Had stems going all kinds of ways and one in particular was difficult to trim without pulling on other branches I wanted to keep. Also I ended up taking more then necessary. To avoid this problem I’ll be taking those branches/clones that look to be in the way. We will see if it works for me or not.

Here are the 2 unknown strains

Got all my clone stuff together. Made sure to disinfect. Also used some clone gel I took out of container so not to cross contaminate

I kinda imagined where I was gonna lst and took 2 clones off each plant. Cut 45° angle and dipped in gel. Then clipped leaves. Put in jiffy pod.

Then did lst on veg plants. They gonna look real nice in about 2 to 3 weeks for flower room

5 Likes

Those unknown look like they have some sativa in them :v::+1:

1 Like

Got my new microscope in to get a look at trichomes and it looks like they all are about 50/50. Probably wait another week. Was really looking to do some harvesting this weekend. 1 more week won’t kill me.
The clones are still alive. 1 in particular looks better then others. I sprayed in the dome got everything wet. Hopefully they all live. It’s been 6 days since I took clones

2 Likes

Wheres the new trichome pics. You know we all want to see. :sunglasses::us:
Looking good. @budtastic

2 Likes