Building Growroom

Ok thanks. Now for the intakes I’m converting a window into an air box .
The window is 16" w x 32" t x 6" deep . I was just going to use panning and
turning that into a box with a 16"x24"x1" furnace filter for the opening .
The room side of the window would have the 2 12" intakes one for the lights
and one for the room air. On the lower 16x24 part . If I closed the lower
window glass and opened a damper to a another 12" reducer on the upper
window half to 8" ducting run back into my work space where my exhaust
emptys into would that allow enough air to be circulated back into the
rooms …
Sorry to be such a pain

1 Like

No worries bro I don’t mind lol
I work stupid hours so I’m up at 230 am and crash early so I’m sorry for the long wait on response
That’s sound fine to me you sound like you have it all under control
Refresh my memory you going to put a supply fan on the fresh air intake as well right ?

Hey no worries about the response time…I’m just stoked u are so knowledge​able and willing to help. I did not… Do u mean The one pulling From the box ore the one I would add so I can recerulate the exhaust air ? I do have an inline that’s either a 6" or 8" it’s good for around 460 cfms if I remember correctly… I was going to use that with a carbon filter to pull the air from the storage/ work room And blow it into an area that will be a “man cave” at some point in the future. I was going to exhaust the scrubbed air into their for temp help, or do u think just exhausting​ onto my work area is good and just put the filter in there with no exhaust on it ?

Is this where you will be doing the chronic and critical widows? If so, don’t worry about the tag I mentioned in another topic since I’m already tracking here. :wink:

@FloridaSon I have gdp autos and white LSD auto I’m doing do. I plan on starting them on the t5 but plan on moving outside… haven’t decided if I’m going to leave some inside under the t5 or not

1 Like

@Ryan268600

So I’ve been doing a little work on my room set up . I ran ducting for air cooled light and have a 8" exhaust fan to circulate the air out. I bought a controller to run the fan at temp and also a reduced consistent flow. The problem is I didn’t realize that the controller plug for the fan is different. The fan is a standard 3 prong plug but the controller is a 2 pin twist cap. Does anyone know if I can get a converter or am I going to have to make something up . I can post picks of the connection in a bit
Thanks for the help

1 Like

May be something to make it work, how about them pics?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

It’s has a 3 pin one as well about the same size. The fan is a standard 3 prong plug

1 Like

Oh wow I see the conundrum.
Hey @dbrn32 @1BigFella yall got anything in mind to help @BuffaloSoja ??

2 Likes

What parts are we working with here, looks a lot like hyper fan?

Thanks for tag btw @Nug-bug.

I have a hyper fan and the temp speed controller for it. I obviously can’t see the parts, but the connections look identical to what I have.

Some of the fans are sent with 2 pin and others with 3 pins. There’s an adapter cable that’s suppose to come with the speed controller. I don’t remember how it was packaged, but look around in box @BuffaloSoja. If you don’t have the adapter call wherever you got it from and tell them. Won’t work without it.

I’m not at home but I’ll grab some stock pics.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s exactly what it is . Problem is I didn’t realize it was for hyper fans only … I have a F5 fan with the Stander plug. Can I find a pig tail that will convert or do I need to cut the ends and rewire

@Dbrn32