Building growroom. A couple Questions

@Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 I moved the tent into the bedroom finally. Took a short vid so you see what I’m dealing with exhaust/airflow-wise. It’s not public so just hit the link (or video) below. Call it an ILGM exclusive :sunglasses: If you need a location I can message that to you or just tell you I am in the southeast US. Sorry for the 2 day delay. Been a busy week.

I know I was going to take this to a different thread, but I’ll just link you to it where you can see the parts I have:

I triedlast night in the mudroom to swap the weaker light in the seedling closet with one of the Roleandros and it jumped to 86 degrees in a matter of seconds! So I switched back to the weaker light which brought it back down to around 75 degrees which I get alarmed if it goes over 80. I will probably just move the plant into the tent once the air is taken care of. I also plan on adding another 300w into the tent for a total of 600 watts (280 actual wattage). Just something to consider. For that area I may need a hand from @dbrn32, maybe? At least for verification…how far from the plant, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PH1MQV8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like