Building a grow room

Hey man, hows everything?

2 Likes

Going good, new pic week 7 flower.IMG_20190220_055502278

3 Likes

Been rough
Had another back surgery to install a pain management device which has no worked as well as we thought it would on top of that I have been diagnosed with CHS- cannabis hyperemisis syndrome , which means the only thing that helps with my constant pain and clinical depression is making me sick
Yes it is a thing
I know it is hard for most to accept but my beloved cannabis is making me sick
It is what is what it is
I am still growing though
My pain is so severe that I have had to file for disability
I wish things were different, but they’re not
My life has changed so much in the last several months
Now I just struggle to stay positive but my wife’s support and garden have kept me from ending it
Sorry for being out of touch for so long
I need to make it a point to stay involved I hope you are doing well thanks for reaching out
Sorry I didn’t reach back sooner
It has just been so difficult

3 Likes

My last grow
Gold leaf
Pulled a 1/4 pound
Next grow , workin on it now
I am mixing my super soil now
Will keep yall posted

9 Likes

Good to see you posting! I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve been going through such a difficult time. Please keep your chin up and know that we’ll always be around to chat. Hopefully something will change in your favor soon.

4 Likes

Wow man sorry to hear. I hope things start looking up for you. Those buds look awesome.

4 Likes

That really sucks @Growit. I have no words :slightly_frowning_face:

Those buds are incredible, though! Good stuff, keep it up! :+1:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles and pain. I’m also here to chat if you need anything. You’re such a talented grower and I love seeing you posting again. I hope that maybe after a break you can resume using cannabis, even if it’s in smaller amounts. Hang in there pal. :v::bear:

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouraging words guys.
I will start posting regularly again.
I have a lot of time on my hands and need to stay busy
I am gonna start a new grow journal
Got a late start on my next grow because I was gonna stop growing
But after discussing it with my wife we decided that growing keeps me sane and busy as does my herb and veggie garden
It will be another supersoil grow
I will get the journal up and going soon

5 Likes

They will for sure cut him off, but they can’t hold it against him for doing it. Suggest he talks to whoever lrescribss his opiates to talk about an exit plant using medical marijuana. If he actually wants help they will seem him off. How is did it

1 Like

Looking into building a grow room, nice setup

2 Likes

Thanks @SkinnerBack
I scaled down my grow to a 2x4 tent
Nothing like growing in a room
The room was awesome but I smoke so little these days that one plant grows make more sense for me