Building a grow room

All seems well with your ladies! :v:

3 Likes

Sometimes limbs snap while I am super cropping so I put a dab of grafting wax on the break and tape it with scotch tape

1 Like

Updates

10 Likes

Going to be transplanting into the super soil in 7 gallon smart pots

2 Likes

Well I just bookmarked this thread so I can re-read it again later… there are a lot of useful pointers/tips/conclusions/decisions that you made that I really like and will definitely take into consideration when I eventually finish out part of my basement. Thanks for documenting this @Growit.

5 Likes

Hey man hows your grow going?

3 Likes

Been M.I.A
Have had some tough times lately
Pics and updates comin soon

3 Likes

Dang sorry to hear that man

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that amigo. Hopefully you powered through and plants are doing well.

1 Like

Sorry guys and I apologize to the community for not being more active I have just been struggling and am not in the best headspace I am trying to stay positive but it is increasingly difficult to do so
Thanks for all the support and I will post some updates of the grow and the challenges with it

2 Likes

Don’t worry about us homie. Take care of yourself and do what you gotta do to get your shit straight. We’re all here for you if you need to chat.

3 Likes

F

Thanks @dbrn32 @Dr.DankThumb420 for your kind words and encouragement
The girls are quite well
I wish that I had documented this grow better
There were some challenges mostly with the frame of my light COB LED fixture it “taco’d” so I will be making some adjustments on my next one it is still working great I just have had to re-enforce the frame here and there
These are pics of my indoor and outdoor grow
I don’t know why the photos always show out of succession but…

13 Likes

No worries bro.

Looking at it, try to double up on bolts at those joints and will probably be a little more sturdy.

Plants look great!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your personal troubles, and we’re here to chat if you need. Plants are looking great bud :v:

4 Likes

Good to see you around @Growit. You have a lot of big, healthy plants!

I’ll second what the others said - you don’t owe us anything, bud. We will be here when you have the time and energy to participate more if you so choose, and we’ll be here if you just occasionally pop in with a question or to bomb us with pics of awesome plants again. It’s all good.

4 Likes

Updates
Week 2 of flowering

12 Likes

Room looks great, hopefully you’re doing well.

4 Likes

Room looking like a jungle! Great job Tarzan! Lol

1 Like

Definitely jungle status! Do you have room to get around in there? Very impressive!

2 Likes

:peace_symbol::christmas_tree::palm_tree::firecracker::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::deciduous_tree::call_me_hand::sun_with_face: :mage::tongue:

LOL I was adding random things while listening before I hit ‘reply’

2 Likes