Building a grow room

Looking good dude!

1 Like

I will be transplanting soon I built my super soil about 1 month and a half ago I stuck with a similar recipe to last years grow
I used all down to earth brand fertilizers I loosely followed an old subcool recipe but teaked it
I am using high phosphorus seabird guano intead of bat guano added some kelp meal and some myco( beneficial bacteria ) as well as several other ingredients but I think this mix is a winner
keep yall posted I need to start tagging people
@highcountrygal
@Hogmaster
@Covertgrower
@MattyBear
@raustin
@Jamie1234
@Momtomask
@Fishead

11 Likes

@FloridaSon
@latewood
@TDubWilly
@Happy_Pappy
@SilentHippie
@Countryboyjvd1971
@Screwauger
@mulegal
@DoomSack

5 Likes

@HvtAna1988
@Drillbit
@Donaldj
@Bogleg
@Myfriendis410
@dbrn32

2 Likes

@1BigFella
@DaGoose

@OldSkunk
@Sirsmokes
@Momtomask
@SmoknGranny
I know I am forgetting some people
Trying to tag as many as I can remember
All of you have had an impact on my grows thanks you all

7 Likes

I’ll be quietly watching unless needed but envious :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You go right ahead and growit @Growit I’ll be watching when I can…

3 Likes

Awesome. I’m always watching something. @Growit

2 Likes

I feel a little whoozy from looking at all those giant colas. :sweat_smile: Very, very nice. You know I’ll be lurking. :v: @Growit

1 Like

I’m usually in the shadows watching :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. Let’s do us another NL.

2 Likes

Very sano looking lights, what with the heat sinks and frames. Maybe needs a few more zip ties to keep the wires neat. One question though: Do you have a hard time doing a flush at the end? I used potting soil with nutes on my first grow and coco coir on my second, and I can really tell the difference when I smoke them.

2 Likes

@Growit, did you use @garrigan62 recipe or do you have your own super soil recipe?

2 Likes

Super setup! You had some good ideas with the light setup!

1 Like

I see you added some mycos bacteria, read a lot about them… they seem to be very beneficial! Your soil is ultra all inclusive so yes, definetly you have a mix winner ! We follloooowww so keep us up to date and photos too :sunny:

1 Like

That room is going to get awful crowded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Green yummy BIG FELLLoOoWWW! Have you tried it to mix that smoke with a glass fulled with JD’s juice??? :yum:

1 Like

I don’t flush
I am using supersoil again so during flower my last run only got pHed water in flower and the nutrients that were built into the soil

2 Likes