Building a BIGGER Grow Room

Hey All… I’m building a bigger grow room… Old one was 4x6…now will be 11x6…
I am a soil grow… HF
I use GH Flora Nova notes
2 and 3 gal felt pots
3-600 watt HPS–flower and
2-330 watt Virgin V3 LEDs–veg
I’m putting down 6 SS and 6 Trainwreck…
I’m trying something different (new room… gotta experiment)
I’m going to do half with a 50/50 mix of HF and Coco… Trying to get my yield to that magic number of 1gr/1watt…last harvest I was at 3z per plant… That worked out to about 1/2 gr per watt…

I will be posting progress of the room and then the happy journey of my girls… birth-to-death… Lol
Enjoy and feel free to offer suggestions…
I’ll be learning as long as I’m breathing… :sunglasses:20171202_18355320171202_182110

Ventilation for new grow room

Welcome @Dragon269 nice space you got.

Awesome new space @Dragon269 everyone wants to expand, its cool to follow along in someone else’s plans and inspirations. Welcome to the forum!

Sat AM fishing was excellent… Caught 5 bass… 4 were keepers 5#+…
Started putting up wall in room and I F#&$ed up measuring…
I need min 18" clearance for window a/c…
Apparently I forgot how to read tape… So today is swapping a/C’s from one window to another… Pics to follow… :sunglasses:

My special air-hole… lmao

How to make a mess… #101

Oops… DUP pic…

I love those papers! Im using them right now :+1:

I got a 5-pak from Amazon for $4.99… nice and light… Lol

Love Them… :v::ok_hand::v:

Rain delay… damaged roof from Hurricane…
This is starting to feel like a job,.
All a labor of Love… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nice big grow space man!

Thanks @MattyBear… It’s getting there… Hope to be in dirt by next week… . :sunglasses:

I’m starting to get jazzed… Been waiting awhile to expand my jungle room…
Lights hung and floor put in is tomorrow’s plan…:crossed_fingers:
More pics to follow… :v:

Keep the pics coming! Is the marine grade plywood better at repelling water? Sounds like it would be but I’ve never had to use it before :+1:

I hope so… hehe…
It’s supposed to seal up better when painted than reg. plywood… and it was only $26 at Lowe’s…
I’m cutting the floor to fit space with 2’ clearance to be able to move around without having to disturb my girls…

@Onlythebest79
Thought I’d tag you in my journal… Enjoy

I most definetily will follow and great space you have going. I can’t wait to see your finished product of the room. Don’t rush to drop seeds try if you can to finish the room and then start. You’ll have less problems throughout your grow and you’ll be very happy you went ahead and finished it. Plus with this hobby of ours you must have patience as it is a virtue we must all get to know.

Haha… You must have read my mind…? @Onlythebest79
I just had that conversation in my head… Lol
I am getting a little impatient… I have learned to wait until room is ready… then I do a 72 hr run before I drop beans, so that I can dial in temps and humidity…
It is a lot easier to do minor adjustments during grow rather than stressing my girls with major adjustment s…

Today I’m installing rails on ceiling and hanging lights…
It helps that I tend to be a dumb ass…
Smashed my finger in truck door yesterday, split it open like a hot-dog… Kinda stings today…
Maybe a sign I should slow down a bit… Not!
ROFLMAO… :v::sunglasses:

I’m still getting the hang of tagging…
I’m tagging in all those that helped me get as far as I have.,… Hopefully much farther…
@dbrn32 @garrigan65 @MattyBear @Tylan @rodri59 @crazyots @dowencarson @Countryboyjvd1971
If I forgot someone sorry… No offense, just an Old brain… :v:
Enjoy the Trip :santa::santa::v: