Build A Soil coco deal

I don’t know how many of you all grow in Coco coir but build a soil is having a really good sell on their organic coco you can get 50 percent off at checkout with code coco50. Peace :v:

@CoyoteCody @imSICKkid I know you grow in coco tag others if you feel like it as you’re all I could think of.

5 Likes

Nice!! Thanks bro.

2 Likes

For sure, no worries. I ordered 40l (2bags) for 22.00 I wanna run the next round of autos in them and see if it makes a difference. Never ran it so it’s another venture and something new to learn!

4 Likes

I love trying new stuff, it always seems to work out for me, I’m headed over there now to see what they have.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I’m a coco grower as well :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Yeah man no problem, I will be soon lol! I’ll be creeping through past posts probably as well already have been looking through your NFTG grow! Learning alot and always wanting to try new things, looking into running this line with some Mephisto autos this next run should be fun. I just gave the Wedding Cake her first feeding tonight with Nectar like you I’m coming from FF trio. I’m excited for this new line. Are you still running Nectar @MattyBear?

1 Like

Walmart has 10lb blocks of coco for $5 now. I bought a couple about 2 months ago

2 Likes

No. I ran that a few rounds and wasn’t happy with the number of bottles they have. Gets tiring running as many plants as I usually do. I have used a lot of nutrient lines but right now I’m using CX Horticulture Coco nutes. It has calmag built into the line so you don’t need to add extra and it’s very few bottles compared to most lines of nutrients :v::bear:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you for the input man!

1 Like

@Dbpooper Outstanding, Thank you! I just ordered 2 bags. I’ve been on the fence about trying coco but I’m gonna give it a go with my next auto grow!

2 Likes

Same here bud exactly the same even done to the order and what I’m going to use it in next :flushed:

:open_mouth: Dare I ask what strains?

1 Like

Coco so far is my preferred medium. I do have one going in FFOF atm to see what I think. Still to early to tell. She has been a bit of a runt so far but starting to get big. Time will tell.

Going to be either Strawberry Nuggets or Double Grap from Mephisto! What about you??

@Dbpooper I’m thinking Amnesia or White Widow. I have 3 magic beans of Strawberry Cheese Cake that I’m chompin at the bit to grow because they’re supposed to be a limited edition. If the Amnesia or WW do well, then its on!

1 Like

So i was back on build a soil after reading that article about the calmag. They have amendments for calmag from build a soil I’m going to order it when I get back home to be safe instead of doing a soak or wash before. :v:

1 Like

I hadn’t made it that far yet, thanks for the heads up!