Budz420 Doin' the Monster Mash... feat. Lemon Haze monster clones

Continuing the discussion from First grow under way! Three Lemon Haze 100% sativa in a 4 x 4 x 7 in soil under 900W LED:
@Hellraiser @imSICKkid @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @MadCandy @OlyBoy98503 @Breezy @Missiles - I missed you guys in the first round of tags - would love your input.

6 Likes

@SheilaT @PurpNGold74 @Arrow @Davyg @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @Chasworks @Enlightened420 @beardless @Kellydans

Please tag anybody that might have a particular interest in Monster Clones - I can’t tag everybody here.
Thanks in advance.

13 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watch…have 2 monsters myself…keep at it…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks mate. I am figuring these will take 3 or 4 weeks before they start do do much. That should be about the time my flower tent becomes vacant… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

following along as well. Thanks for the tag!

2 Likes

Caught the tag. :eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag Brother wouldn’t miss this for anything!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag Gromie,
Interested definitely…

2 Likes

If you don’t mind… I’ll ride along. I have 3 trying to get going. Taken when the girl was in her 3rd week of flowering.
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

best to take clone cuttings during veg. during flower makes problems

2 Likes

We are attempting to do monster clopping. Takes longer with lower success rates (roots taking) but has an awesome payoff. Take a look at the method.
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

is what you describe also known as Monster Cropping

2 Likes

Exactly that. Sorry…i used the wrong wording initially.
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

No problems! Thanks for taking an interest. I look forward to your input. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome! Enjoy the ride - should be a crazy one! :rofl: :v:

It could turn into anything mate. I’ve left myself with a lot of options as far as size/ quantity go.
Your comments and input are always valued mate!!! Enjoy the ensuing madness!! :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Excellent - thanks for tagging along.
Awesome, so we are in much the same position. Nice timing!
Hopefully we can help keep each other on track and out of trouble! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks mate. These monster clones were taken from veg clones - which I cut from veg clones. I get a great strike rate on veg clones - this is me challenging myself :wink:
I’m only very new at this, so have been setting baselines - so that I can better them next round.
Enjoy the ride mate. Comment and input is always welcomed. :wink: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a “monster clone”?

1 Like

Hello and welcome!
Monster clones are clones cut when the plant is already in flower - by about 3 weeks plus. Whereas normal clones are taken while in veg.
You then re-veg the flowering clone at 18/6 as normal. Roots will take a bit longer - but the result should be intense growth. When you are ready, flip them back to 12/12 and off they go again!

The result SHOULD be plants that are intent on punching out mad colas - odd directions - almost random. But the yield should be greater - with a similar or better thump in the head. :wink:

Hope that clears up your question. :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes