Budz' Dreams in Coco

Staaaahp

Just behave like your sister… lol

There. That’s the highest I can put the light… 5’5" ish. My nose level.

Fixes the tilt after pic.

I guess I could monster crop the one on the right. Would make a good kraken candidate. Is more convenient to grow one plant instead of two. Maintain a consistent product.

3 Likes

Lol.morning @Budz gonna start bending?

1 Like

I never even stopped pushing her over daily… one has been wiggled till a few fibers broke and I added a bend. But those are so thick I know they won’t bend well. Even with a lot of working back and forth.

Main stalks in my first grow weren’t any wider than that. Lol

3 Likes

Happy and healthy. :grin: what’s the plan of attack?

Hope she stops… Lol. She should. Her sister has.
As the day goes on looks like she is now working on fattening. So she may be done. In which case I’ll adjust dli up to my max over the next few days till week 7-8. Then I’ll raise back to max height at 80-90% to prevent fox tails.

She gets up at 2am eastern.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for ya!

Edit*
Have you tried yelling at her? Scream, threaten, blackmail. :thinking: just make sure you sound 100% serious when you do it. Or she might stretch more to prove a point.

1 Like

I hardly ever raise my voice. Lol. I have a naturally low tone so if I have to get loud continually I lose my voice. I would not make a good professor. Every other day I wouldn’t be able to speak. Lol.

I get “what” a lot unless someone is looking at me. Which has made me hate repeating myself.

1 Like

I totally understand! I basically stopped repeating myself. Either you heard me or you didn’t. Good or bad. LOL

“The house is on fire…”

“What???”

::deep sigh, walks away::

1 Like

What’s bad though is I know it’s my voice. It doesn’t carry. Lol. Still frustrating. Higher pitches carry because they are a shorter wave length and therefore have more energy. Anytime sound has to go through anything, including air, the sound waves are slows down. Once they are slowed to a certain point you can’t hear them (sensors can, so we know they continue). Doesn’t help when your voice starts with slow waves. Did you know Abraham Lincoln had a high shrill voice? Many found annoying… but. His speeches are his legacy. Because this was before microphones and speakers. His words carried and everyone could hear him. While his competition wasn’t heard beyond the first few rows .

I just wish we had a recording. Because he was such a large man. To have such a high shrill voice… I imagine it to be quite comical.

1 Like

Oh snap. I just remembered lol. The thicker than air and the thicker the more the density of the wave lengths actually do the opposite of what I said. They compact and speed up. Either way. Leads to not being able to hear it. But even in sound proof rooms where some are bounced off or arborbed. The ones that make it through continue even through a steel/brick wall. They just get much shorter/faster. this was pivotal in espionage during WW2. We (USA) had devices in brick walls placed by “spies” in many of the constituents known places of government. Some of these wouldn’t record legible sound. But we could “decode” the waves by effectively slowing down the track (also with amplification, need both) and understand a majority of what was being said.

1 Like

Not being able to get below 69°F in tent now. Not hot enough outside. I know I didn’t yesterday. Still a chance to hit it today. But over 30 minutes into both flower tents out hasn’t dropped below 69. Can’t wait for winter

1 Like

She should finally be done stretching.

5 Likes

Niiice!

1 Like

Nice colors and all

1 Like

Nice. Re-achieved

1 Like

I may have gotten lost along the way, what are you aiming to achieve with the drop?

Color. Increased anthocyanin production. @Low

I want the plant to think it’s plumits in temperatures fast. So it goes into anthocyanin production which is the closest thing she has to anti freeze.

Oh right on. That’s what I kind of figured. Have you considered playing with pH?

I have considered a test. As mentioned above. Not gonna play on these runs besides end flush. Which is gonna throw pH out anyway as all nutrients dissapear.

But the 8ph from week 3 till end. See how blue can get.

I like the idea. My temps were dropping to mid 60’s at night and mid 80’s during the day/lights on. But then suddenly they weren’t anymore. Probably because my ac isn’t kicking on as much now that the temps aren’t 90+ Only thing I got is a little pink/purple on leaves.