Budz' Dreams in Coco

A little photo shoot of the frosty girl. Two reasons. I’ve never found a banana in my life, I’ve had frosty girls like this before. They all had seed. Along with all the rest in the tent. And the one in the tent after. I only know the culprit now because of research. Had to be the super lemon haze. Which was a pretty fail batch of seeds. The one that hermied to be the father of the LLH was the only one of 10 seeds to make term. One of 3 to germinate out of 10. But I had such great results with the Chocolope I could not complain. But hopefully no one will notice a banana on these

7 Likes

Love seeing larger fans covered like that.

1 Like

6 Likes

Healthy AF! Nice work.

1 Like

Beautiful :clap:

2 Likes

Oh. There’s also a variable I must look into further. The other girls are frosting up pretty well too. Now the variable(s). I presume it’s largely from switching from tap water as pH adjustment to having an exact silica/jacks ratio that lands. Or… could it be those few days where I just couldn’t with the whole jacks process and used Bergman’s instead. Only pain here is I gotta know. And that means I gotta buy more Bergman’s. And then evaluate it’s ease of use and potentially exceptional grandure as an all in one. It might be worth the 3000% price gap… hard to believe though. Only time and numbers will tell.

2 Likes

6 days :axe:

8 Likes

They’ve only been fed twice in past week. Hence the yellowing behind the burn. Just straight ro water most days of this past week and now ro only till chop. See how pretty she can get. Maybe shouldnt of fed yesterday. But I noticed some slowed finishing, which picked right up with a single feeding after 4 days of ro only.

7 Likes

Beautiful looking bud man and its fat 2

1 Like

8 Likes

Those buds look awesome I can’t wait to see some bud like that on my girls. Great grow and journal.

3 Likes

Thank you. The only reason it’s here is in the hope it helps or inspires someone.

2 Likes

Nice :eyes: look at them sugar rolls! What strain is that again. Got some old school genetics in it? Looks like some grinspoon from days gone bye? Very nice, thanks for the amazing journal.

1 Like

It’s ilgm Chocolope. Almost if not all ilgm genetics are those saved from days past. Can’t wait to see what the LLH does. As it’s my cross of ilgm super lemon haze as the father and that very girls first clone the mother. Those three where the third generation of cuttings. Unless you mean the young frosty girl. She’s newer than all previous mentioned. California dream. Her parents are even younger than the Chocolope and slh genetics. As it’ll be 20 years since slh won the cannabis cup before we know it. 4-5 years. I don’t remember exactly. I think it was cannabis cup whatever 2006, iirc.

Everything in both of my journals so far have been ILGM genetics. The LLH is mine, by way of ILGM. But just as it doesn’t qualify for any of the bom or other contests. It can’t be called ilgm. Since it was grown from seed produced by me. And is a strain that there is no record of anywhere I’ve found. Surprisingly. Considering the two. With Chocolope being 10/90 and slh being 20/80. Both sativa dominant. May make for a beast of a 15/85

I literally started with the sativa mix pack. Those being 2/3 of the strains. To this day can’t find evidence of a previous cross of it. Even though they come in a mix pack together. If you notice in post one this journal was focused around the dreamy mix pack and Coco. My other journal was the sativa mix pack and soil.

The current ones set for harvest are cross over. Sativa in coco. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Gorgeous flower! I love anything lemon! Good luck w your cross! I have a couple beans from a cross my buddy made gg4 X lemon g13 anticipating the flavor! Thanks for all you do, appreciated!

1 Like

I only saved two seeds from the second pollination unfortunately. I wasn’t sure who did it first grow. I later figured it was the faf slh. And it pollinated the first generation clone when I opened a flap I obviously missed in clean between grows. It was almost like slow motion. I saw the poof of dust when I opened the vent. Comic sans popped up in the air and read “poof”. I knew instantly. Luckily it literally was only that one pocket. 5-6 seeds total in about 110-130 grams. As far as I know. My first grow had 7 plants. 7 might have been the number of seeds in the smallest dwarf… lol. So I saved not a single seed from any of those plants. Didn’t want to risk the genetic faux pas. If you get a seed and don’t know both parents, or why that’s important. Just don’t.

2 Likes

Goofy looking one in front California dream. Back left California dream. Back right LLH

9 Likes

Looking good :+1:… happy cannaversary Budz
party_face_256_1

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Budz! Ladies looking lovely

2 Likes

Gorgeous ladies

3 Likes