Budz' Dreams in Coco

Yeah turns out the evaporation tube is broken internally… the outer tube is intact. But the spiral in the center arrived broken. If I can (can’t) find one local for under 30 they’ll reimburse me… fun times. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Oh well. All it was gonna do in this application was reclaim alcohol with a new hint of cannabis. Now the alcohol in this method will simply dissipate. As many do it. The grain alcohol method has it’s own thread pretty much. Under edibles. And/or is discussed heavily in one thread

2 Likes

It’s all over different journals. But I do believe @Caligurl had 2 dedicated just 4 it

2 Likes

What I need to do is quit playing with this stuff and get a different project done. One I don’t normally have the chance/room in the shop to do. Get my little project car in there. Since it’s two axles and a clutch away from finish.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: what year are we talking about now

It’s more comical than cool. But I started it as a runner which I don’t need now. It was supposed to make monthly-semi monthly trips south. An 07 rio. Forget which trim level but the one where you can’t replace the inner tie rods without machining the existing rack. Needless to say I just replaced the entire rack when it came to inner rods. Because thats the only economical option. (I’m not even trying to dial in a rack on my mill… Ever, that’s where I’d die. The x travel would never be good enough, for me…)

But with all the upgrades it’s already pretty fun to drive. Tires bald as hell from playing with it. It thankfully is the “sporty” trim level so there’s a convenient body loop (the manufacturer obviously expected it to end up in the ditch) in the back. It’s no stranger to getting stuck in something stupid. For stupid sake. Is what im getting at. A real toy, now anyway. A “sleeper go-kart”. Lol. We’ve had it since it had like 38,000 miles too… another reason I did the 200k mile rebuild. I know where it’s been and I’ve already gotten my money out of it. Toy.

Atleast I did upgrade the clutch.

4 Likes

After the axels and clutch, almost everything that can be replaced has been in the last year. All suspension, front half of exhaust, head gasket and up all replaced. Slight upgrades to ignition, intake, clutch and electrical. And ofc. Computer. I’m pretty sure it’s still street legal tho. Nothing stage “2”. Stupid if I went up one more level in clutch it wouldn’t be anymore… Im also not interested in that kind of workout either. Lol. Pull a calf muscle shifting gears… Nty

3 Likes

Pull a calf muscle… sounds like a sweet ride glad you got patience to do all that. The most work I do is my motorcycle

1 Like

No I meant if I went to stage two clutch. I bought a stage one which will increase torque with sharper hookup than stock while not requiring much extra pressure to push the pedal. I’ve never even tried to drive a stage two since I know people with way more experience than me driving sticks who have them. And they kill it weekly still. Let me put it this way. No skinny teen is stealing a car with a stage two clutch. They could stand on the clutch pedal to press it down. Not sure how they are gonna flutter the throttle to not kill it tho. Stage one is usually considered easier than stock by most. Not true for stage 2.

When he says hyperextending I just imagine a cartoon dude trying to stomp his floor boards. Hah.
Anyway . The younguns.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you 4 the knowledge. I haven’t had a stick car since my 06 Saab something with turbo. I’m 2 lazy 2 be stuck on i95. That’s y I can’t do stick no more traffic this way sucks so I ride bike lol.

Beautiful babies

4 Likes

Going to have to do some tying up of branches myself today. Are you using pipe cleaners?

1 Like

Yep. Good ol fashion pipe cleaners. That one would be straight upside down without them. Lol. The better pictured one next to the meter. Rear one has a corner.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Dude is that all frost?!?! Holy cow those are some frosty lady’s in first pic

3 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah that unharmed Cali girl is killing it. I can’t say the other isn’t the same tho. As it’s suffered a lot more stress. One of it’s major branches became a clone on accident. Has a paper tape bandage on another branch. While her frosty af sister has had nothing beyond pruning and lst.

Tbh/f tho. She was showing frost two weeks ago. Before anyone else. She’s also showing advanced maturity. I’ve been looking relentless for a banana. Since signs point tword a fash finishing anomaly (happens). Or a Hermie. Like the father of the LLH, he/she/they finished a month before some dropped same day of same strain.

3 Likes

I would make that Frosty one my mother, that plan is going to be so gorgeous

1 Like

I’ve grown clones more than from seed practically. Avoiding keeping another mother. Keep a variety going instead. Better for the tolerances. Since right now I got the two Chocolope, two California Dream. The one loco Lemon Haze. The big vegged out Skywalker OG that goes into flip immediately after the Chocolope are out next week. Then I’ll drop seeds and decide what goes in the ac infinity next. The clone vegged out (Cali) or maybe I’ll drop some blue dream or some other beans. Variety.

2 Likes

Good idea I like that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing. I had a MasterKush mom for 10 years, even though I loved it, it got old eventually and even my friends started asking if I had something different. In the end, it tasted great but I had built up a tolerance to it. Finding good phenos of strains I like and taking 10-20 clones off of them before growing them out is working well for me right now. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes