Budz' Dreams in Coco

4 Likes

Clones. Flower day 1.

7 Likes

So you filled the cohiba with bud?

1 Like

Yes. It was chewed up and ruined otherwise. It was a shorty due to damage. Had to rehydrate the shell to even make it usable as a shell. Wouldn’t of been even a remotely decent smoke otherwise or by itself. At that point.

I imagine it was cut with a knife when opening the shipment box. Months back. @gtyme420

1 Like

Nice! haven’t done a godfather for probably 10 years :joy:. How much did it take lol ?

1 Like

Um… I didn’t measure in weight. But my tray had some in it. And then an additional 1.5 full grinder loads… well north of an 1/8th. @gtyme420
Grinder size. Nickel used for trichome breakage.

Yes. His forehead is wearing off from use. I be smokin that nickel too (I’ve been using this same nickel for about a year, so not much…). Lol

If I had to guess. 4-5 grams for the shorty. I’d expect to need 8-10 for full size.

5 Likes

I don’t understand about the nickel

2 Likes

It goes in the main chamber. I shake my grinder after grinding. It creates more keif. @DebbieM

Which falls through the screen. Into the keif tray.

5 Likes

I’ve been out of the game too long, I forgot about that!

2 Likes

Ikr. And it’s convenient for scale checks. Well not this one. Well it is it you know these particular nickels are not 5.0. they’re 4.8. but work for the keif purpose still. Unlike quarters, dimes or pennies. None of them work as well as nickels. Preferably pre-“new” nickels. The old “heavy” ones are the best. The ones we used to test our scales on every day. 5.0

3 Likes

Yes!!! Taking me back a bit.

1 Like

Just that true og showing. ¯_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

3 Likes

(throws nickel in grinder)

1 Like

7 Likes

6 Likes

Really bushing out!

1 Like

Looking great in there

1 Like

Friday night starting early!

Think black tea flavored whiskey. I rock it.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Ladies are looking great!! Crown is my favorite!!! I love the black on the rocks with just a splash of Coke. The Peach Crown I like with a little Pure Leaf Tea!

3 Likes

A cuban cohiba blunt, now that is first class!

5 Likes