Budz' Dreams in Coco

-Budz amateur plant chiropractor (lol)

She’ll be upright and more spread than before, before we know it.

4 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

4 Likes

I have ran them very dry last few days. Seedlings have been watered twice since Sunday. Only the smallest had a tiny bit of runoff either time.

Clones where watered till full runoff Monday (at this time) and will be again when they wake up in 12 minutes.

This is an occasional dry cycle, really dry for coco, cycle that I have inadvertently done for one reason or another each coco grow so far. Whether on purpose or not. I’m sure good for filling out a dense root ball. Definitely can’t tell I slowed down from the overwatering cycle I did last week. To desert conditions almost this week. But it will soon be back to full run off daily+.

All the seedlings today felt empty. Each got about 1 litre of full str feed. No run off in 3 larger ones. If that gives you an idea of how dry the medium was. Is. They’ll be watered to run off after they wake in 6 hours. (If I give them a litre daily in those pots it would cause 10-20% runoff at that size)

Reason being. You can see the death of the previous issue and some of my combatants. Especially alive in youngest.

Once the green takes over it will all recede. As it is on others. Brown is the death of the unwanted.

1 Like

The clones, Chocolope. Before and after a little pruning/bending. Which I guess doesn’t technically fall under the dreams mix pack. Neither does the left rear seedling. As it’s chocolope x slh. By my best judgment. Won’t know till it’s done. Since it could be choco x strawberry cough or just chocolope x chocolope. I’m still 90% sure. Chocolope x super lemon haze.

4 Likes

Smallest one looking better.

5 Likes

All the ladies are looking beautiful

2 Likes

Clones said “Bam!” Can you tell I’ve grown this girl a couple times? Lol

6 Likes

(◠‿・)—.✧゚+

They might get some clips soon. 乁༼:yin_yang::yin_yang:༽ㄏ

Also notice little girls pot. About all cleared up. Was a good little stunt. But got past it with target number. Would call that fully mitigated. It will all be gone sooner than later.

Oh. Another reason for the burnt tips. My line wore off on bucket weeks ago. I thought I was using 3 gallons still… I was using 3 gallons of nutrients in about 2.3 gallons of water. Lol. Oh well. I got out the ruler and put my line back on 8.88" (evil number theme, the phone number 888,888,8888 is no longer available, kept killing owners)

4 Likes

The seedling’s pictures are in reverse order. Whoops. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Correction. They are jumbled… lol. First picture of seedling tent is right before lights out (today). Already with sleep time droop. Can tell by lowest fan leaves being gone

7 Likes

Moving right along!

2 Likes

This isn’t technically a link. As far as the rules are concerned. I’ve shared link pictures before. And this is only for higher res photos and videos. I don’t trade or even participate in giveaways. I did 1-2… eff that. No time for that… lol. Anyway.

1 Like

LOL. That was even the wrong trim picture. Sorry guys. Been smoking that blue dream. Phew… Luls…

It’ll figure itself out. The journal that is. Plants doing fantastic. Lol

The BD.5 is just… It’s just fantastic…

6 Likes

I think they all look quite beautiful

2 Likes

Let’s do it. Getting the shell to proper rh.

A 2020 limited edition Cohiba. Was damaged on the end. Dried out.

4 Likes

6 Likes

If it goes well. I’m doing full size for new years. I won’t tell you how much it took to fill this… lol

It’s a beast.

I got 1/4 of the way through the shorty. I’m thoroughly stoned… lol. The amount of smoke is tremendous. Since it’s basically a 3/4" tube.
Make ya feel like Scarface

6 Likes

Talk about a CANNON! Lol that’s awesome

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap: haha lobe how you explained it ain’t a link love u bro… killing it and damn I got some cohiba

1 Like

4 Likes