Budz' Dreams in Coco

4 clones*. The one dome was pissing me off. So I just scrapped the clone. Lol

4 Likes

:rofl: LOL’d at that one. Hahahaha

2 Likes

You can see her there. Lol.

2 Likes

Jeeeeshhh going to start calling it Budz Laboratory. You always got so much going on brother! It’s awesome! Haha :call_me_hand:t3::muscle:t3::dash::dash::fire:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m just now ramping up. After my total failure of a first indoor grow. 7 plants that yielded less than the single one in second. Lol. I also don’t really know what happened to the monster crop. She had 4 roots growing when I decided to off her. Bud wasn’t overly impressive. Watch me regret not cloning the other blue dream. Lol.

Skywalker got her first ginger hairs! So update pics of her and trimmings from today/yesterday.

4 Likes

Holy monster! Haha time to get some yo-yos to hold buds and branches up! :joy: not exactly a bad problem. That’s the goal isn’t it my friend?? :smiley:get better and better every go at it! :muscle:t3::call_me_hand:t3::dash::fire:

No yoyo’s. But yeah. I way upped the silica. The sideways branches are supercrops that where 110°+.
Straightening herself out.

2 Likes

Swog.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Blue Dream. Oozing

Chopping Nov. 4th. New moon. Makes for a faster/easier dry/cure.

5 Likes

Looking pretty tasty! :drooling_face:

I like how bright the bud is. How is she smelling?

2 Likes

She lost smell some. From my push. I’ve cut back to normal jacks with alternating silica and signal. As to keep up tric production with the extra silica (part A also has silica already, I add silica blast which can even be added last, it is for me). Then signal is the only TPS product I’d buy. Supposed to be pretty good terpene support. Which the swog is showing for sure. She smelled straight up like skunk yesterday. She’s young so that’ll change… I hope. Lol.

There’s a level of nutrients/push where you can sacrifice terpenes for size/potency. I normally hit this. As these are my first full jacks grows I’m trying not to. Hence the cut back. The size and production is there… I got burnt tips everywhere. Lol.

So now. I’ll just cut back to normal. And support terps and trics evenly

I can’t find a non burnt tip. Lol.

5 Likes

I did the same with my gg pushed way to hard… little over 3 months in cure now and the smell is just starting to come back. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Mine has never stayed on the shelf for 3 months. I was down to an 1/8th when I harvested the first blue dream. Which I have less than a Oz left of. Not taking the oozing blue dream before the 4th tho. Determined on that. Due to gravitational pulls the new moon is the best day to harvest. Less water in the buds. Maybe 2-6th. But in that window.

3 Likes

May give them just RO tomorrow. Since I have put the chop day so close. I turned the light back up to 100% with 9/15. Which at 100% its awfully close. In hopes of more tricome production with more hours of dark. While still meeting target dli. Always experimenting.

1 Like

What dli are you hitting before chop?

Whatever it is right now. I forget where I decided in my head where they sat. But ranging from 25-70 depending on how close the bud is to the light. Since some of them are within 6"…

1 Like

Right on. My “sick tent” is hitting 90’s in places because of how close they are… wonder how long I can keep it up? Guessing week 5 of flower… Been a week so far with no adverse effects…

1 Like

If it’s working. Rock it. I know I slammed the crap out of my first grow. With the same light the blue dream is under.

1 Like

I’d imagine the worst thing I’d see first would be bleaching? :thinking:

1 Like